Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

crissic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

crissic

KeyJeyKeyJey Member
edited November 2014 in General

Anyone knows why crissic reply tickets in seconds and sometimes needs 16h to reply ?

It's just curiosity ! :)

Comments

• I imagine it's based on a number of factors, such as how busy they are, how important your ticket is versus the others in the queue, how often you've bumped your ticket due to impatience, etc.

• I would say it depends on ticket department and any other outstanding tickets at present or if any higher priority tickets are in the queue.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Other factor is how good looking are you.

• I was expecting other crissic clients to share its expence in this.

• I am a crissic customer and @wych 's comment says it all

• @ez2uk said:
    I am a crissic customer and wych 's comment says it all

Same here, no problems.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

As a Crissic customer:

I would say it depends on ticket department and any other outstanding tickets at present or if any higher priority tickets are in the queue.

And the tone of your ticket.

• In start (1.5 months ago) seems Skylar was the only one who handled ticket (as far as i observed) but he didn't take that much, ~1hour average response time.

But i submitted a ticket yesterday & ticket was responded in 2-3 minutes by someone else :)

• wychwych Member
    edited November 2014

@KeyJey said:
    I was expecting other crissic clients to share its expence in this.

As a crissic customer I have not opened a ticket yet.

Thanked by 2ATHK Pwner
  • I've only opened 1 ticket to upgrade my plan (from one special to another special), and the response time was about a minute.. maybe 90 seconds?

• I was on an extended vacation afrom the 30th of October to the 10th of November,s o ticket reply times had been far less than optimal. We have added additional staff at this point to help with ticket volume so we shouldn't have any major delays like that again.

Our overnight hours are still a bit spotty though on reply times, unless it is critical.

• SkylarM said: I was on an extended vacation afrom the 30th of October to the 10th of November,s o ticket reply times had been far less than optimal.

mikeyur said: the response time was about a minute.. maybe 90 seconds

Should pick up now ;)

• 1 hour response time - made the ticket at 6AM (not for me, timezones grrr).
    Fast enough for me for the price I'm paying!
    Crissic is love, Crissic is life!

• SkylarM said: I was on an extended vacation afrom the 30th of October to the 10th of November

Yes, but can you please provide the cpanel license I purchased 9h ago ?

I also sent a ticket asking about this 8h ago and no reply neither.

¿? ¿?

• Ticket #127357 - cPanel

• Well, after 14h waiting for my cpanel license and 4 tickets oppened now (without any reply, of course) I give up for today.

This is totally surrealistic.

• Usually it takes up to 24 hrs to get a license. Its not a immediate thing for most providers. There is additional steps for them to get the information and most cases it is handled by just one person. But this just an assumption. Just a little patience and you will be in good hands.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited November 2014

@KeyJey said:
    Well, after 14h waiting for my cpanel license and 4 tickets oppened now (without any reply, of course) I give up for today.

Wow such patience! I commend you.

/sarcasm

I wouldn't answer you either if you opened 4 tickets about the same thing.

• License is not the problem. Replying any of the tickets would be more than perfect. Just saying "This will need 24h" would keep me totally relaxed.

Now I wonder if any emergency or any critical situation will be like this.

• @KeyJey said:
    License is not the problem. Replying any of the tickets would be more than perfect. Just saying "This will need 24h" would keep me totally relaxed.

You're blowing this way out of proportion.. stop being so dramatic.

Thanked by 2TheKiller TriDoxiuM
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@KeyJey said:
    License is not the problem. Replying any of the tickets would be more than perfect. Just saying "This will need 24h" would keep me totally relaxed.

Be patient. We've heard all good things about crissic and I an sure Skylar will help you :-)

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • ATHK said: stop being so dramatic

You better relax with your words and alow me to talk freely.

• Wow is this going to turn into a cyber WWE wrestling match?!

Thanked by 2ATHK TheKiller
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2014

@KeyJey said
    stuff

You sir, are an [fine young gentleman].

Opening multiple tickets gets it done faster! - said no one ever.

Thanked by 2ATHK Mark_R
  • @KeyJey said:
    Well, after 14h waiting for my cpanel license and 4 tickets oppened now (without any reply, of course) I give up for today.

@shovenose said:
    You sir, are an asshole.

>

Opening multiple tickets gets it done faster! - said no one ever.

Notes to OP / @KeyJey

• You are being rather disrespectful to other forum members.
    • Does it claim anywhere in their website that they are "instant deployment" ?
    • Did you wait at least 24 hours for a ticket reply / order ? (answer: No)
    • Did you spell check any of your posts or ticket replies ? (answer: No)
    • Why are you even posting this here ? (LET)
  • @KeyJey said:

The license has been active since you paid for the order. Had you done a license verification check on the cPanel site you would have seen as such. Looking into why it didn't notify you properly, but it has been active.

Do note opening multiple tickets typically means we respond to your inquiries LAST. Multiple tickets is considered spam and doesn't make us more interested in resolving your issue than if you opened one ticket.

I understand the frustration the @KeyJey has right now when you habe taken the time to sit down and actually do the things you planned and suddenly everything just stops.

Nothing to do then to wait for other peoples answer. Especially when you don't know how long it will take to get that answer.

At the same time I understand @Crissic point of view. Multiple tickets for the same reason will probably get the same treatment from any provider.

I have opened two tickets with @Crissic , actually pretty close to eachother in time.
    The tickets were about different servers, one in Jacksonville and the other in Los Angeles.

My second ticket was answered in a timely fashion. Simple question, nothing fancy.
    The other ticket (which asked for potential changes to the Node) took a bit longer. Instead of waiting for the answer I found other things to do while waiting.
    No need to get all stressed out about something trivial like a cPanel license.

You could have installed it and ran it as trial while waiting for the license.
    Please don't take my suggestion in a negative way, I'm giving friendly advice.

• Helo, I have to say that I was totally wrong sending several tickets, but what was annoying me was the fact that my main ticket wasn't replied after a lot of hours. I also saw @SkylarM replying in here and still didn't reply the ticket after more hours.

Well, seems that everybody was replied fast except me. That's why I asked in here.

@SkylarM, I don't see why you couldn't reply my simply question and explain or check about what's wrong. At that moment, and for the entire day I didn't do anything wrong, I ordered you a license and asked you about it. Do I deserve that you leave me until the end of the day just coz of that ? I saw that you were doing that intentionally, and that's not nice to anyone.

Of course, after I see that you reply here saying about "additional staff" and see that you still didn't reply my ONLY ticket, annoyed me much more and I started to send more tickets at the end of the day (after 12h). That wasn't nice from me, but never use to be like this. I also had a bad day yesterday.

Tell me @SkylarM, what did I do wrong ? you decided to not reply my ticket after entire day, but I woild like to know why, what did I do wrong ?

Regarding the rest of comments:

@GoodHosting:

GoodHosting said: You are being rather disrespectful to other forum members

I didn't, just defended myself after @ATHK comment. But there's a more funny thing in here:

shovenose said: You sir, are an asshole

No comments. This is to be really disrespectful

GoodHosting said: Did you spell check any of your posts or ticket replies ? (answer: No)

You should be more respectful with people that doesn't talk english as its main language and make an effort trying to communicate with other people in english.

MikHo said: MikHo Member

Thanks for your explanation and help. As I said before, I just wrote one ticket on the morning (7.30am) and wasn't replied after 12h, then is then I lost control and then is when I sent 2 more tickets.

I couldn't use any trial or whatever coz was not a new server and I had a some clients waiting to log in the server and I also had to do some things in it.

But anyway, that's not important, the important thing is that I expected a fast reply of my ticket as usual and I was really needing to make things in that VPS. That's the subject of this post.

Cheers

KeyJey said: But anyway, that's not important, the important thing is that I expected a fast reply of my ticket as usual and I was really needing to make things in that VPS. That's the subject of this post.

I completely understand your situation, shit happens and usually when you don't have time (or energy) to work with it.

I wish you the best and if you need a cPanel account, feel free to let me know :)

Thanked by 1KeyJey