Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High End VPS Server - 8GB RAM - SSD - DDoS protection WANTED IN LA! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High End VPS Server - 8GB RAM - SSD - DDoS protection WANTED IN LA!

2»

Comments

• @MarioKarT I have CNservers (Seattle, WA) if you're interested?

• @nexmark said:
    MarioKarT I have CNservers (Seattle, WA) if you're interested?

SSD? If so sure :D, haven't heard much about them but Seattle will never do me wrong. Silicone Valley :P.

• @samczsun said:
    MarkoKarT

http://highendtalk.net

Got it right :D

I don't think we're allowed to advertise like this, but thanks no VPS offers haha.

• @MarioKarT said:
    SSD? If so sure :D, haven't heard much about them but Seattle will never do me wrong. Silicone Valley :P.

Not SSD, but HW RAID 10

• @nexmark said:

Skype please.

• @MarioKarT said:
    Well not be all wise and stuff but this is how the saying goes. If you don't know the guy personally or do not know him in real life, but rather online, it is safe to say that you can believe anything that is said about them online. Due to the sheer fact other users have done the analysis for us. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that yes, you did probably act as a 16 year old before, but look at the bright side you're 19 now.

The people who know me well are aware I am not 19, and your math is a little off.. Considering when my birthday is (you must know this as well) I would be 18 currently if I was 16 in May 2012. Please do your research before posting! Also are you going to man up and message me on Skype?

• @ChrisK said:
    The people who know me well are aware I am not 19, and your math is a little off.. Considering when my birthday is (you must know this as well) I would be 18 currently if I was 16 in May 2012. Please do your research before posting! Also are you going to man up and message me on Skype?

Sorry, are you being sexist 'man' up? Step back man. Watch out feminists this one is feisty.

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited November 2014

@AutoSnipe said:
    damn english language. gets stupider every day hahah

All i can say is, don't go Psychz Network.. crappy crappy network

Psychz have a decent network. and utilize various different upstream providers. and have a route optimized network. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with them but overall here it has been decent.

• @clamhost said:
    Psychz have a decent network. and utilize various different upstream providers. and have a route optimized network. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with them but overall here it has been decent.

:D sounds good.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2014

I had seen worse than Psychz, but they don't seem to care much about what's hosted on their network, so would not use them for production.

In LA you have QuadraNet for example, reliable service while not breaking the bank.

Edit: sorry, I forgot about the DDoS protection part. If you really want a high end service, either Black Lotus or Staminus, but they will not be cheap unless you go trough a reseller.

Thanked by 1MarioKarT
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We have CNServers in Seattle, SSD, etc.

• @Nick_A said:
    We have CNServers in Seattle, SSD, etc.

Do you have the same offer as @nexmark $25 for 8gb ram.

• @MarioKarT said:
    Do you have the same offer as nexmark $25 for 8gb ram.

Not for SSD, Sorry

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited November 2014

Nyr said: I had seen worse than Psychz, but they don't seem to care much about what's hosted on their network, so would not use them for production.

Psychz do care what is hosted on their network. and have even refused us Additional IP Allocations due to a SPAM Issue on a leased /27 by a Dedicated Client.

Not defending them for their past reputation but after seeing how they operate. I can Tell that they are not like what people think. There is a few problems with the ASN being blacklisted by RBLs such as ratsdyna.

• Also, not saying I need DDoS protection, but I need it as a fallback. So yes, I'd like it. Doesn't need to be blacklotus, but hopefully someone else reputable.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2014

@MarioKarT said:
    Also, not saying I need DDoS protection, but I need it as a fallback. So yes, I'd like it. Doesn't need to be blacklotus, but hopefully someone else reputable.

We are able to offer a 8gb RAM KVM VPS for $76.80 per month which is 20% discount off our normal price then a further 10% off for a yearly plan. We use Dual X5650s which are limited to 64GB RAM and not oversold along with Raid 10 Samsung 850 Pros and Cnservers 20Gb/s DDoS protection with a burst of 40Gb/s in Seattle.

I'm not sure if it's out of your budget or not but don't hesitate to contact us on Skype if you are interested: spartan_host

• @SpartanHost said:
    I'm not sure if it's out of your budget or not but don't hesitate to contact us on Skype if you are interested: spartan_host

Added, awaiting approval.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

clamhost said: Psychz do care what is hosted on their network. and have even refused us Additional IP Allocations due to a SPAM Issue on a leased /27 by a Dedicated Client.

Not defending them for their past reputation but after seeing how they operate. I can Tell that they are not like what people think. There is a few problems with the ASN being blacklisted by RBLs such as ratsdyna.

I know very well how much they care (or don't) since I did run a Tor exit node with them. Spam is a different matter.

MarioKarT said: Also, not saying I need DDoS protection, but I need it as a fallback. So yes, I'd like it. Doesn't need to be blacklotus, but hopefully someone else reputable.

High end DDoS protected connectivity (as you requested) is very expensive. I suggest you to drop that requirement unless you know for a fact you will be attacked. If it's only a fallback and you haven't experienced attacks in the past, have a cheap VPS on standby ready to tunnel when needed.