Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i got a solution so please Close this thread
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i got a solution so please Close this thread

gihangihan Member
edited November 2014 in Requests

1 GB RAM
1 TB Bandwidth
OS should be windows
price should be 1.5usd<month for each vps
doesn't matter if it's a reseller plan
edit:2USD<Month

Comments

• I can do 25x 1GB RAM 1TB data transfer with Windows License included for a total of $37.5 with a free gold ingot chucked in there too.

• @kcaj give me test ip

• sarcasm

• @gihan said:
    kcaj give me test ip

Do you live in the US? Because kcaj only ships the gold ingot within USA, I mean the deal is just garbage without a gold ingot.

• Enough trolling, please :)

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • @gihan what's the intended use of the 25 vps only for one month?

• @rajprakash said:
    gihan what's the intended use of the 25 vps only for one month?

Run Jingling and hitleap until the server explode?

Thanked by 3Crab Makenai TheKiller
  • to give a hand on experience for 25students for a private a IT class

• lol I can't believe he fell for it. anyway @gihan are you intrested in paying the paypal fee ? If so maybe I can do it for you. ( eval windows ) but you need to justify 25 server's purpose.

• this is not a joke

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited November 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    lol I can't believe he fell for it. anyway gihan are you intrested in paying the paypal fee ? If so maybe I can do it for you. ( eval windows ) but you need to justify 25 server's purpose.

Good luck with your E3 or Dual 55xx nodes sustaining 25 Windows VMs :)

• gihan said: give me test ip

• @gihan said:
    to give a hand on experience for 25students for a private a IT class

so students are being forced to directly administer a real server out there instead of running a local server.

• Yep why do you have any question about that

• Your threads are all hot @OP

• @K2Bytes said:
    Good luck with your E3 or Dual 55xx nodes sustaining 25 Windows VMs :)

Dual E5-2620 v2's to be precise.

• @gihan said:
    this is not a joke

please answer you're willing to pay paypal fee?

• how much will be the paypal fee

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

VPSRAIDSolutions said: eval windows

That violates the license agreement, it's basically piracy.

• @NYr thanks for mentioning that i didn't see that if i wanted a eval windows i would have run my local server i don't want to get involve in piracy

• @gihan Seriously though, do you really expect to get a windows VPS regardless of the specs for $1.50/USD per month?

• edited November 2014

@Nyr said:
    That violates the license agreement, it's basically piracy.

Is it so ? It comes pre-activated for 180 days , I honestly didnt know it was piracy.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I can do that.

Monthly price is: €125

(yes I read the requested price and rejected it)

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Dual E5-2620 v2's to be precise.

Still you've degraded yousrelf by making that pathetic offer about to which no sensible provider would give a ****. It doesn't matter even if you use E7s unless you change your attitude. Change your attitude, only then would people be willing to take you serious as a host.

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • @K2Bytes said:
    Still you've degraded yousrelf by making that pathetic offer about to which no sensible provider would give a ****. It doesn't matter even if you use E7s unless you change your attitude. Change your attitude, only then would people be willing to take you serious as a host.

He said its for a month so I didnt mind since he mentioned students I was being generous. Jeez.... no matter what I do people find it wrong.

• AnthonySmith said: (yes I read the requested price and rejected it)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @gihan said:
    to give a hand on experience for 25students for a private a IT class

Get your hands off of your students!

• Set up Virtual PC, install Windows, configure it for the students. Shut VirtualPC down.

Rent a single VPS for $2/mo, upload the images and have the students download them and run them on their machines.

Otherwise, the only way you would come anywhere close to this, is to sign up to Vultr, deploy 25 instances, install Windows on them all using a custom ISO, then make a snapshot for them and destroy the machines, and only build them from the snapshot when students need them.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    He said its for a month so I didnt mind since he mentioned students I was being generous. Jeez.... no matter what I do people find it wrong.

So you want to say that me or others have some personal grudge against you, just think why does it happen to you only?

• anyone has any idea about using runabove for the purpose

This discussion has been closed.