Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

run jingling on vultr... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

run jingling on vultr...

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

said: I suggest, DON'T USE JINGLING ON VULTR

I suggest you dont use it on a vps....

• Btw, Why is that jinling so I/O intensive ? I though its just a traffic exchanger not a fucking benchmark tool lol...

• @duyan13 probably because the programmers that wrote it are retards.

• @duyan13 said:
    Btw, Why is that jinling so I/O intensive ? I though its just a traffic exchanger not a fucking benchmark tool lol...

I think the Web history/temp files from the browsing slam the disk after some time.

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    lewissue what cpm/ptp network do you use, popcash? popads? or you are trying to build a jingling farm and sell to others?

I'm building a farm and using CPM simu~

popcash and popads seem bad and they don't say they allow jingling

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @Blanoz said:
    Oh dear another crap thread, please stop spreading your cancer.
    @ATHK said:
    Here we go here we go here goooooooo! Here we goo here we go oi oi oi!!!!!!
    @wych said:
    How's about quit being an idiot and stop trying to run that crap program everywhere.
    @namhuy said:
    jingling is pretty much useless and waste bandwidth to use
    @TriDoxiuM said:
    How about you shut the fuck up about running jingling?
    @TriDoxiuM said:
    How about you shut the fuck up about running jingling?
    @DalekOfSkaro said:
    If you are so determined to run the monstrous software, you may just get a dedicated server and abuse it's I/O as you please. Otherwise, you will never find a provider that will let you abuse the VM's like this.
    @Mark_R said:
    Wouldn't buying a dedicated server be more expensive for this jingle guy when the HDD dies? I doubt that dedicated server providers replace it for free?

I have some dedicated providers and they promise a free replace~

I also have a colocation in China and I think a jingling hosting based in China is better than western one

• @lewissue said:
    I also have a colocation in China and I think a jingling hosting based in China is better than western one

I think you should learn how to quote.

Thanked by 2ATHK Shoaib_A
  • though jingling is really a waste of IP and bandwidth, but it can let me earn

just like bitcoins, does cryptocoin create benefit for the world??

somebody in LET is a bit stubborn, I think you should change it

• @lewissue said:
    though jingling is really a waste of IP and bandwidth, but it can let me earn

just like bitcoins, does cryptocoin create benefit for the world??

somebody in LET is a bit stubborn, I think you should change it

You mean you bank by clickfraud and by conning ad agencies and advertisers, what a lovely guy you are.

Thanked by 4netomx ATHK namhuy Pwner
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I love scamming ad companies with fake traffic. Totally legitimate and respectable.

Do I need a sarcasm sign?

• only person thats stubborn is you, everyone has made it clear they dont care about jingling but yet you still continue making these threads; if thats not stubborn I dont know what is.

we are aware it can make money, we just dont care.

• @Jar said:
    I love scamming ad companies with fake traffic. Totally legitimate and respectable.

Do I need a sarcasm sign?

yeah, I also love them

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

just get 1 dedi with an ssd make your own vps and stop bothering your neighbors.

Thanked by 4marrco William ATHK Pwner
  • [unironically swoops in to white knight the honour of 'ad agencies' in a jingling thread]

• Jar said: Do I need a sarcasm sign?

Yep :P

Thanked by 1jar
  • akz said: if thats not stubborn I dont know what is.

Persistent? :P

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@HostNun said:
    [unironically swoops in to white knight the honour of 'ad agencies' in a jingling thread]

[uses the term "white knight"]

Where's my face palm at...

• I'd recommend you all to flag this thread. Such topics don't honor the LET/LEB spirit, nor do they bring any benefit.

• @Blanoz said:
    I'd recommend you all to flag this thread. Such topics don't honor the LET/LEB spirit, nor do they bring any benefit.

I already have, not sure if the mods are around.

This discussion has been closed.