Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a sneak peek! NanoCP - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just a sneak peek! NanoCP

13»

Comments

• @AutoSnipe I really prefer the new version. It looks more clear and feels more stable. Happy to see the progress you made :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @trexos @wych @petabyet @netomx @brad @trewq

Just a bit of a Check-in..

Had a bit of downtime on the NAT Node Yesterday. (Datashack had an outage)
    Getting some backend work done over the next few days..
    and planning on getting the Migrate function working too.

Is there any Suggestions/Bugs etc that anyone has noted?

Regards,
    Ryan

Thanked by 1netomx
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

AutoSnipe said: Is there any Suggestions/Bugs etc that anyone has noted?

I'll have a little look tonight. Haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

• not a problem :) @trewq - Hopefully it goes all well :)
    I'm running out of ideas for it at the moment, other then adding graphs, which may be a bit hard given the current setup of the script. but i'm going to see what i can do.. no promises.

• @trexos @wych @petabyet @netomx @brad @trewq

Both servers will be Ending soon, probably within the next 24-48 hours. :) Please PM me any problems etc that you've had and i will get onto them asap

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    trexos wych petabyet netomx brad trewq

Both servers will be Ending soon, probably within the next 24-48 hours. :) Please PM me any problems etc that you've had and i will get onto them asap

See my last ticket, you might have overlooked it :p

• ahh, i've had a fair few lately with the LA problems, would you mind sending another reply in it so it's easier for me to find again :P

• @AutoSnipe said:
    ahh, i've had a fair few lately with the LA problems, would you mind sending another reply in it so it's easier for me to find again :P

Sure,I'll do this tomorrow. Dont have my logins on my mobile.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    ahh, i've had a fair few lately with the LA problems, would you mind sending another reply in it so it's easier for me to find again :P

Any chance of having a new location that's fast for the other side of the Pacific?

• Don't worry @PetaByet , I'm looking at Singapore after Kansas City sets in a bit.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@AutoSnipe said:
    trexos wych petabyet netomx brad trewq

I never used the server, I tested the panel, pal :)