Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems are very bad. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems are very bad.

13»

Comments

• @DrSpawn said:
    I use it several months and this is my opinion. 123systems is very very bad. Uptime 3/10. Support 3/10. Price 10/10.

Amazing bump xD

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • Good thing that my dns server with them is just slave..

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2015

That WindowsVPS they offered, is down at my side longer then 24 hours, they told me often "i look into this now" or "its fixed now" but still down. After a while they told me there was an abuser thats why. Last response: looking into this again.

What a crap and 123Systems is the same crap as ChicagoVPS.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Infinity580 said:
    What a crap and 123Systems is the same crap as ChicagoVPS.

123Systems are no longer owned by CVPS, it's owned by ColoCrossing.
    Try reaching out to @jbiloh for an explanation?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Okay then.

• Well they are even worse for me now, I had a ticket assigned to billing department on Jan 14th, the ticket was just closed with out an answerk. I replied again on the 28th to open it and still no answer.

It also seems like every other reply from support they transfer me to another department. I opened a ticket with billing asking for a credit and then i wait a day to get
    "I'm assigning your ticket to billing team, please hold on for further updates."

I also haven't received a single email from 123systems, seems like their email servers are blacklisted. So I have to log in everyday to see if they actually have replied to my tickets.

• @thharris

I don't know if you've checked your spam folder but that's where all my mail from 123systems ends up.

• I do check the junk folder, its to a live.com account. I still never get any emails. I had support even manually email me my login information but I don't got those emails. So they ended up just posted them in a ticket.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I am waiting for you guys to be happy to but one

• Well im still waiting for a reply from billing, I ended up opening another ticket since they just closed the other with out replying. Its been forwarded again to billing on the 17th and still no reply.

Worst customer service ever, the only reply's I get are "I am moving your ticket to billing department." then no reply.

• @thharris Same here! Opened a ticket on the 2nd I think, it was moved to sales IIRC and then closed without a response. It wasn't all that important, I just wanted to know if they would have any KVM in stock as it was a really good price but it's kind of crappy to just get the ticket closed with no reply.

• Well I finally got a reply from the billing department, The ticket was moved into the billing queue on Feb 17th and they replied yesterday. So basically a month.

With the reply "We do not offer refunds unfortunately."

When I was asking for them for a partial credit for unused services to be applied to my account.

This is defiantly the worst service ever.