Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Inbox invites - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Inbox invites

Comments

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2014

I will chime in for requesting an invite if anyone wants to PM me.

• @ryanarp said:
    I will chime in for an invite if anyone wants to PM me.

Does that mean you have one?

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

0xdragon said: Does that mean you have one?

My bad, I do not have invites, I am looking for one.

• only google has the invites people. go there and request one. Users = NO INVITES YET

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@princeshoko yes users do have invites. I got mine from a buddy. Each user has about 3 at the moment.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited October 2014

@agoldenberg said:
    princeshoko yes users do have invites. I got mine from a buddy. Each user has about 3 at the moment.

I've had Inbox for a few days and do not have any invitations. Apparently some people do, but it seems so far most don't.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@Dylan I'm sure you don't but buddy was saying nobody does. Certain users definitely have invites was all I was saying. It's not just google anymore.

• anyone who can invite, count me in please :)

• I am looking for the invite..Anyone ?

• I haven't been following this thread so forgive me if this has been tried already.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/10/have-a-friend-give-you-access-to-inbox-by-gmail-no-invite-required/

• Can anybody send me please an invite?

• please send me an invite if you have, appreciate

• I'd love an invite. Let me know if I can help you with something in return.

• I'll jump on the "invite me" bandwagon too :)

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

I'd appreciate an invite as well, Thanks!

• Also interested! Hope you could invite me ;)

• Lixxx235Lixxx235 Member
    edited October 2014

I have one, first PM gets an invite.
    Edit: gone!

• PM me if you guys have one. Thank you.

• PM me if you guys have one. Thank you.

• Anyone already has access to Inbox, can you please take some images for me to see how it looks like?

• AcacyAcacy Member
    edited October 2014

@c1bl said:
    Anyone already has access to Inbox, can you please take some images for me to see how it looks like?

this my google inbox

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • It looks pretty awesome.

• This is how mine looks on Android:

It's nice and clean, and it only works with Google accounts as far as I'm aware. I don't have any invites yet (was lucky enough to get one from my friend who happens to work at Google), but I'll update if I get any.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • If you already have access to google inbox apps (IOS or android), you just need to add any google gmail account using the apps, then, that account will be inbox activated.

If your friend trust you, just using your apps to add their gmail account in, then delete the account, his gmail will be inbox activated.

In this case, you save an invite.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Could someone pm me, and send me an invite? I know I'll need to provide my email address, and that is fine :-)

I need two, folks. If someone has spare invites... My friend has tried to get one and received no invite from google. It's been more than a week.

• raza19raza19 Veteran
    edited November 2014

Time to give back to the community . Who here needs an invite? Please PM me , its hard to know which ones got it already just from reading above.

EDIT: just gave all three, will update once I get more

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • drop me a pm if u want an invite.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • If you could. Please invite me. Thank you! :)

• Anyone still need one?

Thanked by 1Edouard
  • AcacyAcacy Member
    edited November 2014

1 invitation left PM me :)