Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Inbox invites - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Inbox invites

Comments

• Is it a bandwidth hog like the old one? I have to use the plain one because of dial up and since they seem to think everyone has a connection from hell evidently for new products. Makes me curious if this makes any improvement to that requirement or not.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Anyone got an invite for dear old Andy?

• @AuroraZ said:
    Is it a bandwidth hog like the old one? I have to use the plain one because of dial up and since they seem to think everyone has a connection from hell evidently for new products. Makes me curious if this makes any improvement to that requirement or not.

Out of curiosity, where do you live that you need to use dial up? :(

• Can someone send me an inivite ?

• Doesn't work on Apps accounts so using on a gmail account. It really does look like google plus and gmail's hybrid love child though.

• One invite available.First person to ask will get it.No P.M please. :)

• TomTom Member

@arpanjot said:
    One invite available.First person to ask will get it.No P.M please. :)

Can I get it? <3

• @yoda its all urs :P
    Now u can p.m me your email id.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

If anybody got invite, please PM me. I will be very thankful.

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    If anybody got invite, please PM me. I will be very thankful.

Same :3

• MultiMulti Member
    edited October 2014

I would like to get an invite. According to THIS it should be possible to invite 3 people per account. So it should be easy to give access to everyone here :)

• If you have any invite extra, I would like to have one. Thanks in advance.

• Pl forward the mail which said you have the invite to your friends. They can activate it like that for anyone. No need of invites.

• I'd like an invite too. :)

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited October 2014

• I would like a invite too :-D

• Sorry for bumping this up but I'd love an invite too!
    I requested an invite 2 days ago but it seems that no Google has gotten back to me ever since :(

• 0xdragon said: Out of curiosity, where do you live that you need to use dial up? :(

The middle of the state of Michigan. Great for hunting and fishing but not so great for internet and technology. They have some wireless providers here but I have not had the extra cash to have them put up their antennas yet. Cost anywhere from $150-$200 to have them installed then I might be able to get off dial up.

Before someone asks cell service is spotty is at all here as well so that is not really an option either.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I'd take an invite though after watching the video I don't know if this will catch on as quickly as Google hopes. Lots of inertia in things like this.

• I'd also like an invite if there are any left, thanks :)

@jbiloh I think it'll catch on. It's a nice little client. I'll send an invite your way as soon as I am able to send them.

• one pretty please!

• I would like to get one too if possible :)

• princeshokoprinceshoko Member
    edited October 2014

only google is giving invites at this time people.

• So no user Invitation ? If User invitation is possible please I need an invitation..

User invitation is possible but I donthave any to send out yet..

• Oh that's great news anyone has invitation for me ? I would be very thankful.

• Forwarding invite unfortunately doesn't work but I'm waiting on my invites also. Will invite the guys who PM'd me.

Inbox is really nice just from an organizational standpoint. It lets you use email folders you've already made in Gmail into "bundles", which works beautifully if you've got filters already set up to sort your email.

• Anyone with a spare invite, it would be nice if you could send me one.