Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nodisto's Departure from LowEnd - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nodisto's Departure from LowEnd

124»

Comments

• To be honest, here i just see some junior sysadmin who even can't protect own website from DDoS.

How can you call yourself a provider if you can't do anything with simple DDoS?

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2014

@Profforg - Thanked your post because its all you are going to get during your remaining time here as a member.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Profforg - Thanked your post because its all you are going to get during your remaining time here as a member.

Lol

• Thanks for the good times on LET @serverian sorry to see you go...

@ Profforg "junior sysadmin". Harsh, very harsh.

• @Profforg said:
    To be honest, here i just see some junior sysadmin who even can't protect own website from DDoS.

Junior Sysadmin...

• W1V_Lee said: Thanked your post because its all you are going to get during your remaining time here as a member.

You are free to think anything. But i don't call myself a provider and i don't make such "crying" topics.

I don't think that mods here should allow such crazy guys, who post topics just to be popular (i mean serverian).

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2014

@Profforg you, sir, are an *****.

Thanked by 20xdragon gbshouse
  • @Profforg said:
    I don't think that mods here should allow such crazy guys, who post topics just to be popular (i mean serverian).

If you can give me the magic bullet that stops DDoS attacks on their tracks I'll ban whoever you ask me to.

Thanked by 2Mark_R vRozenSch00n
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2014

Profforg said: But i don't call myself a provider

Which is exactly why you have no clue what your talking about. Now run along and do your homework, the internet will be your ruination son..

• Profforg said: To be honest, here i just see some junior sysadmin who even can't protect own website from DDoS.

Harsh... thats why he smashes some of the good providers here in the polls, i think you are deluded and tryna kick up a stir,... myuptimes on his brands are insane... Hes prob the only provider i dont have to submit tickets for.....

• inb4 ~Fanboys~ take over the thread :P

• @Profforg said:
    To be honest, here i just see some junior sysadmin who even can't protect own website from DDoS.

Thanked by 20xdragon BBTN
  • @Corey said:
    inb4 ~Fanboys~ take over the thread :P

You don't have to be a fanboy to support a good host. Oktay is a great example of what a good and successful host should look like on LET. Not that we see much of that anymore.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Corey said:
    inb4 ~Fanboys~ take over the thread :P1

I don't have any services with them, I was considering it only last week but never got round to it.

However I am a fan of his ability to control a sizeable share of the market.

I said the same things about all the other hosts who were forced out of the UK due to the sustained attacked against them.

Who is Cory @ bitaccel anyway? Never heard of you or that provider name.

Thanked by 1Corey
  • @Corey said:
    inb4 ~Fanboys~ take over the thread :P

When you have little fanboys of your own you'll feel different.

Thanked by 1Corey
  • Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.