Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Hosted Email solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Hosted Email solution

I'm currently using Namecheap private email, However the interface is cluttered and messy, does anybody have any suggestions for some hosted email?

Comments

• MXRoute.

Have tried Zoho, but mxroute is much better.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MXRoute by far :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeeLee Veteran

I have not tried Jarlands service I have been using Zoho and to be honest it just works.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@W1V_Lee said:
    I have not tried Jarlands service I have been using Zoho and to be honest it just works.

I'll win you over and I'll do it without offering you a discount, I'm coming for you Lee...

;)

• wroxwrox Member
    edited October 2014

I use Zoho. Free for one domain - has a lot of options, but they are in my opinion sometimes hard to find. Otherwise stable; top-notch for a free service!

What is this discount you speak of, @Jar? ;-)

• LeeLee Veteran

Discounts are so cheap...

• BuyVM/BuyShared $5 yearly, unlimited emails etc, smpt. uses cPanel. Dedicated IP.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

wrox said: What is this discount you speak of, @Jar? ;-)

MX10 for 10% off ;)

Thanked by 1wrox
  • Europe:
    inbox.eu

United States:
    BuyVM/BuyShared or MXRoute

Thanked by 2jar BBTN
  • @Jar

Thank you, just signed up, The interface is much easier to navigate than my old email.

Thanked by 2jar tomsfarm
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@jar does mxroute support IMAP idle or activesync?

• IMO, Gmail with google apps free is the best

• there are some who offer free 10k emails a month initially.. like mailgun and mandrill

• @c1bl said:
    IMO, Gmail with google apps free is the best

Is it still free? Google apps free edition is not being issued to new domains now right?

• @programer said:
    Is it still free? Google apps free edition is not being issued to new domains now right?

You can buy a domain that has google apps free subscription, it's not expensive. And you can add your new domain without any problem.

• Another vote for Google's mail service.

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited October 2014

+1 for Google Apps. You can buy a domain with 20, 50 or more user accounts and use it for free. You will have to pay one time fee. no monthly or annual fee.

You can Add your own domain.

• hanoon said: there are some who offer free 10k emails a month initially.. like mailgun and mandrill

Hmm... I thought they only do sending?

• How come mxroute does not allow forwarding to gmail? Looks like a nice option for personal email, but I forward my personal email to my work account from google apps...

• Google Apps. I know there's a way to get a single user account using the app engine.

• @linuxthefish said:
    How come mxroute does not allow forwarding to gmail? Looks like a nice option for personal email, but I forward my personal email to my work account from google apps...

Probably because Google limits the amount an IP can send to it your message could be delayed for hours or days depending on how many people like to forward their mail..

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @last_wizard4 said:
    Google Apps. I know there's a way to get a single user account using the app engine.

+1... for this.
    if you can survive with one email ID, you can go the AppEngine route to get single Email ID for your domain hosted on Goggle Apps.

• @ATHK said:
    Probably because Google limits the amount an IP can send to it your message could be delayed for hours or days depending on how many people like to forward their mail..

On mxroute.com it says "Note: Forwarders to Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL are NOT allowed."

• @linuxthefish said:
    On mxroute.com it says "Note: Forwarders to Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL are NOT allowed."

Not sure about AOL or Yahoo, wouldn't surprise me if those two did it too.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish Asim
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Can anybody post some snapshots from MXroute interface?

• FtpIt_Radi said: Can anybody post some snapshots from MXroute interface?

they use vestacp

• @c1bl said:

Which domain registry is providing such a service now?

• @programer said:
    Which domain registry is providing such a service now?

Pm me if you need to buy google apps domains

• switsys said: Europe: inbox.eu

Sound quite interesting. Did you try'em?

Anyone has some feedback?

Thanks

Thanked by 1BBTN