Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Unlimited Traffic]1GB KVM at $4.05 / Abusive VPS at $4.95 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Unlimited Traffic]1GB KVM at $4.05 / Abusive VPS at $4.95

13»

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2014

@c1bl said:

Hello c1bl,

I see you're incapable of reading the post you quoted, please read it again especially the very last part :).

Also note that Lewis condones abuse on other providers VPS's with total disregard for any other users on the same node, he/she does this to earn $1 a day using something called JingLing.

All in all if you actually read his posts on this very forum (properly) you'll see that he is actually the client from hell..

Thanks
    Dan

• @lewissue said:
    okay.. I'll hire another guy I'll ask my other friends if they are willing to do my tech

Are you SZ1?

• Please tell me why he's even allowed to post offers considering the previous shitstorm caused?

Where he openly admitted to "scamming providers" (his words) and such?

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • Even GVH is better! (

To OP, I don't want to say dirty words here so lets make it clean. You SHOULD learn what you are doing before you actually do it. If you want to sell VPS, at least learn some basic knowledge about the network, about servers, about English if you want to sell them internationally. Even some of my friends in high school can do the job better than you. Stop being a crown, or if that's too hard for you, stop jumping out and let everybody know.

• @msg7086 said:
    Even GVH is better! (

To OP, I don't want to say dirty words here so lets make it clean. You SHOULD learn what you are doing before you actually do it. If you want to sell VPS, at least learn some basic knowledge about the network, about servers, about English if you want to sell them internationally. Even some of my friends in high school can do the job better than you. Stop being a crown, or if that's too hard for you, stop jumping out and let everybody know.

I have a friend who know that and manages it for me

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited October 2014

@GoodHosting said:
    Please tell me why he's even allowed to post offers considering the previous shitstorm caused?

Where he openly admitted to "scamming providers" (his words) and such?

you still show here

your VPS is even worse than mine, it's so buggy, I met over 10 downtimes within 30 days

you will say, "that's what, I'm at least not a scammer"

but I'm not a scammer either. I never do anything illegal

• @lewissue said:
    but I'm not a scammer either. I never do anything illegal

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+scam