Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Unlimited Traffic]1GB KVM at $4.05 / Abusive VPS at $4.95 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Unlimited Traffic]1GB KVM at $4.05 / Abusive VPS at $4.95

Comments

• ausaus Member
    edited October 2014

LOL (http://winode.org/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1)

I strongly recommend you to not run any illegal stuff, or I would close your service without refund/clarify. DDOS/DOS/bulk email lists/ARP attack are considered illegal.

It's forbidden to abuse I/O network or CPU. for example

uTorrent Runescape JingLing Hitleap

• @aus said:

Not only that, holy fuck @ the English used

• @lewissue said:
    somebody else tells me this. he says SSL can't show if a website is legal or not and fortalcloud has a SSL

Google for SSL

• Also OP, what's with the name Winode? Trying to trick people into thinking you're linode, the company whose service you had somewhat 'scammed' them off(May not be good to use the word scam but I feel that it is exactly what you're doing)?

• @lewissue said:
    somebody else tells me this. he says SSL can't show if a website is legal or not and fortalcloud has a SSL

Who told you that? What in the actual fuck?
    You my 'friend' are seriously hilarious and gullible. That or you're just pulling shit out of your ass to save yourself from being seen as unproffesional for not being able to afford a SSL.

• @lewissue said:

Always listen to your mates, they're always right.

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • @aus said:

ahh, it means the normal one can't run JingLing I think.......

I don't know how to write TOS, so I just have one of my friends write a TOS

I'll change it sometime

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    You my 'friend' are seriously hilarious and gullible. That or you're just pulling shit out of your ass to save yourself from being seen as unproffesional for not being able to afford a SSL.

1. I've seen a lot of VPS without SSL

2. Please show me some benefits about SSL

• @Nekki said:
    Always listen to your mates, they're always right.

yeah, I'll listen to them

• @lewissue said:
    2. Please show me some benefits about SSL

Why the fuck would a VPS need an SSL unless you're hosting a site?
    SSL is not for professionalism. It's for Security, something that you clearly lack

• Do yourself a fucking favour and go search up on SSLs

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    SSL is not for professionalism. It's for Security, something that you clearly lack

why SSL can bring security? if a hacker attacks me, SSL can let it difficult be broken? if yes, I'll buy my SSL

• @lewissue said:
    why SSL can bring security? if a hacker attacks me, SSL can let it difficult be broken? if yes, I'll buy my SSL

as you see I'm a noob, I always have my friend to teach me some knowledge and help me about these stuff

• @lewissue said:

Please rephrase that, I don't get what the fuck you're going on about.
    And as I said, search the fuck up on it.
    It won't prevent hackers from hacking your website. However, it prevents* packet sniffing from getting either your or your customer's password in plaintext.

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited October 2014

@TriDoxiuM said:
    Do yourself a fucking favour and go search up on SSLs

OK I've got it, but you say:

afford a SSL.

but due to my google result SSL is free

• @lewissue said:
    but due to my google result SSL is free

I've been trying to stop myself from saying this but go and fuck yourself and gtfo(I'm not actually in any position to say this cause I'm somewhat new). StartSSL Free and CloudFlare Free SSL but they are not for business settings

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    I've been trying to stop myself from saying this but go and fuck yourself and gtfo(I'm not actually in any position to say this cause I'm somewhat new). StartSSL Free and CloudFlare Free SSL but they are not for business settings

why I can't use it for business?

by the way, why are you so angry?

• @lewissue said: as you see I'm a noob, I always have my friend to teach me some knowledge and help me about these stuff

If you know u're a noob why u're selling vps?
    do you know how to troubleshot?

• @lewissue said:
    as you see I'm a noob, I always have my friend to teach me some knowledge and help me about these stuff

Come on fella, do you really think you should be taking people's money when you don't really know what you're doing? It's not on.

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    StartSSL Free and CloudFlare Free SSL but they are not for business settings

@lewissue said:
    why I can't use it for business?

Even if they are free, they can use for business.

• Anything that involves money requires a secure connection. someone might phish out your website making people money going nowhere. try googling SSL TLS.

There are many choices out there, recently on cloudflare birthday, they gave out free ones. But as a corporate profile, you won't go for a free ones isnt it? Check out Comodo ,StartSSL, etc. google is your best friend.

• @c1bl said:

Sorry, I should have said shouldn't be used

• @robohost said:

@Nekki said:

>

I hired that friend of mine to solve technical problems for me:D

• @lewissue said:
    I hired that friend of mine to solve technical problems for me:D

Your friend who told you not use SSL?
    Good choice.

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • too bad that we are not your friend(s)

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • I wonder, how old are you @lewissue ?

• Quick every buy one then chargeback and bankrupt this guy ..

Don't actually that's mean...

• @ATHK said:
    Quick every buy one then chargeback and bankrupt this guy ..

Don't actually that's mean...

You're client from hell

• @sirmbhe said:
    I wonder, how old are you lewissue ?

43 years old

• @Nekki said:

okay.. I'll hire another guy I'll ask my other friends if they are willing to do my tech