Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM.com support AWOL? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM.com support AWOL?

2»

Comments

• Problem has been fixed, albeit slowly. Should I feel like a rat on a sinking ship?

• S2-ZU-KVM has been down for 12 days now. I opened a ticket about it, almost immediately after it went down, no response whatsoever.

• Fantastic, they have beaten their own record now... 14 days without even as much as a single reply to the ticket.

I don't think I will renew this server...

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2014

switsys said: Fantastic, they have beaten their own record now... 14 days without even as much as a single reply to the ticket. I don't think I will renew this server...

Oh, but according to their brand new offer on LEB:

We have featured BlueVM quite some times since early 2012 and reviews have been mainly positive

That's odd. I've seen more negative than good lately... oh well! Maybe after this push for sales they can take the time to handle existing clients.

Thanked by 2switsys ATHK
  • CoreyCorey Member
    edited October 2014

MannDude said: switsys said: Fantastic, they have beaten their own record now... 14 days without even as much as a single reply to the ticket. I don't think I will renew this server...

Oh, but according to their brand new offer on LEB:

We have featured BlueVM quite some times since early 2012 and reviews have been mainly positive

So they can post new LEB offers but yet this thread here exists where they aren't responding to tickets :) .... makes sense! I smell an affiliation.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • Got to rake in the money @Corey. You know the drill.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited October 2014

If anyone is interested, here is a uptime thingy for most of the USA openvz servers: http://bluevm.linuxthefish.net/

EDIT: I think the ones with mega low uptime are not used!

Thanked by 2DomainBop geekalot
  • @BlueVM come on do the right thing here..

• uptime 0.82%? Never heard of that.

• @MannDude said:
    Maybe after this push for sales they can take the time to handle existing clients.

Yes, I'm counting on that - 110%...NOT!

• Only CVPS and the shithouse that was dedicated minds come close to the appalling response times of BlueVM. Either I've been spoiled by over-delivering providers or their support is just a huge festering bowl of faeces.

Thanked by 2switsys ATHK
  • @Nekki said:
    Only CVPS and the shithouse that was dedicated minds come close to the
    appalling response times of BlueVM. Either I've been spoiled by over-delivering > providers or their support is just a huge festering bowl of faeces.

It's easy to get spoiled , but I think it's the latter.

• The OP's issue was resolved. @Spirit please close this thread.

• PooVM

Thanked by 2ATHK switsys
  • Streiw said: Problem has been fixed, albeit slowly.

Seems so.

This discussion has been closed.