Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM.com support AWOL?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM.com support AWOL?

I've been unable to log into my shared hosting cPanel due to a lapse in the license since October 5th and my support tickets have been unanswered since then. Does anyone else have any issues with their support since the 5th?

http://prntscr.com/4udyq9

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2014

You can try IRC - https://bluevm.com/chat.php

See if you get a faster response, the posts i've seen around BlueVM are around poor/slow support and poor/slow performance.

You get what you pay for though..

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited October 2014

Two of our technicians are currently dealing with personal issues and this has lead to a temporary backlog of tickets. We are working on it... Support has been better lately, but unforeseen circumstances befall us all. In the near future we'll probably be bringing on an additional person purely for 'fill'.

As for the cPanel license issue we're working on it and the license should be fixed shortly. It's only impacting S20-CA, the remainder of our cPanel nodes are functioning correctly.

Thanked by 2Mun MikePT
  • That happens even with my vps with them. Delayed support.

anyway, how's the uptime on their cpanel servers?

• @last_wizard4 said:

Uptime didnt seem bad when I last used it, however sitespeed was lacking.

• @last_wizard4 said:
    That happens even with my vps with them. Delayed support.

I've had a few downtimes, but nothing out of the 99.9% uptime quoted. Support usually responded quickly in the past, but I'm kind of frustrated that they quoted me the price of a dedicated IP for a SSL certificate a few months ago, and now no longer offer it.

• @Streiw said:
    I've had a few downtimes, but nothing out of the 99.9% uptime quoted. Support usually responded quickly in the past, but I'm kind of frustrated that they quoted me the price of a dedicated IP for a SSL certificate a few months ago, and now no longer offer it.
    @wych said:
    Uptime didnt seem bad when I last used it, however sitespeed was lacking.

so I guess their cpanel's server is better than their vps? My vps with them for the past few days (and even months) has been in roller coaster.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited October 2014

@BlueVM said:
    Two of our technicians are currently dealing with personal issues and this has lead to a temporary backlog of tickets. We are working on it... Support has been better lately, but unforeseen circumstances befall us all. In the near future we'll probably be bringing on an additional person purely for 'fill'.

As for the cPanel license issue we're working on it and the license should be fixed shortly. It's only impacting S20-CA, the remainder of our cPanel nodes are functioning correctly.

s19.ca has been down for 24 hours...

Thanked by 1Streiw
  • Main website is offline currently, should we be worried Bluevm?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I've been hosting with BlueVM for a few months (I have clients there, also had a reseller account). No issues to report, at all :-)

Sometimes support may be slow, but for the price you pay, you can't expect them to provide you 24x7 support. Even though they do want it :-)
    If you need anything urgent, just pm the owner, or poke them in IRC. They're very active there :)

• Feathur, site and all my servers' SSH are down. VNC for KVM is up but it kicks me out after entering the correct password.

• Looks like I'm getting a database error on their billing site.

• Care to explain why you defraud customers and submit fraudulent information with PayPal saying the service was delivered when in fact it was not, just to scam us out of $140?

They dont have time and are backlogged in tickets (ya right) but have time to submit fraudulent information to Paypal to defraud us out of our fees? Don't buy this BS. We worked very hard to build up a client base on our servers and we lost it all due to your incompetence.

We will be in the process of perusing legal actions for revenues lost $16,000 annually. Don't be surprised when you get a certified letter from our attorneys. Do not buy from this company, they will collect your fees and not deliver and update claims with falsified and fraudulent information to defraud their customers.

• @WorldwideServers care to explain that one a little more rather than just * I lost $140 via PayPal *

• Just be aware that you've posted that online.. you're also potentially causing them damage by telling people to stay away.

Honestly I don't care for BlueVM from what I've read they're 30/70 in terms of support/performance.

If I were you I'd remove that post if you're going to take legal action... And pray no one has taken a screenshot...

• So you lost $16k because they didn't setup your $140 server?

Please tell us more.

• @MrGeneral said:
    If you need anything urgent, just pm the owner, or poke them in IRC. They're very active there :)

Its obvious that its not that simple...

• @Zen said:
    It's the new thing to do today, always host your entire business and all of your customers on a $7 per month server. Don't take backups either, to increase profit margins.

This sounds like a fantastic business plan, where do I sign up?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Streiw said: Main website is offline currently, should we be worried Bluevm?

No just a DDOS.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

seems like since hours bluevm.com died

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

@WorldwideServers actions speak louder than words, if anyone was seriously considering taking legal action against a company they would not voice out publicly first.

Thanked by 3ATHK Pwner zafouhar
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@INIZ said:
    WorldwideServers actions speak louder than words, if anyone was seriously considering taking legal action against a company they would not voice out publicly first.

Reminds me of the guy opening that thread about his servers and SSD's but yet he couldn't go pick them up but was going to push legal action against the DC. Dang, Who was it?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • It's been 5 days since the cPanel licensing issued occured. It's still yet to be remedied. I've been a customer for 2 years now, granted at $5/y per shared host. While I can't expect the best service at that price, I can expect to at least have the basic functionality that's required to maintain said host.

Why has my service not been transferred to one of the actively licensed cPanel servers, instead of taking 5+ days to fix a license issue?

• MrObvious said: So you lost $16k because they didn't setup your $140 server?

Please tell us more.

It's that NEW math they are talking about!

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • wych said: Reminds me of the guy opening that thread about his servers and SSD's but yet he couldn't go pick them up but was going to push legal action against the DC. Dang, Who was it?

I don't remember who it was, but I remember that thread. I kept thinking "you're complaining about $50 bucks or something but at the same time, letting someone hold on to your thousand dollar equipment ... this makes no sense at all."

• It was clamhost and the single homed dc centarra.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • It has taken @BlueVM longer to answer this thread than to fix the actual issue

Thanked by 2ATHK Streiw
  • BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@WorldwideServers said:
    Care to explain why you defraud customers and submit fraudulent information with PayPal saying the service was delivered when in fact it was not, just to scam us out of $140?

They dont have time and are backlogged in tickets (ya right) but have time to submit fraudulent information to Paypal to defraud us out of our fees? Don't buy this BS. We worked very hard to build up a client base on our servers and we lost it all due to your incompetence.

We will be in the process of perusing legal actions for revenues lost $16,000 annually. Don't be surprised when you get a certified letter from our attorneys. Do not buy from this company, they will collect your fees and not deliver and update claims with falsified and fraudulent information to defraud their customers.

They didn't setup a server for you and that led to $16,000 in losses for which you believe they are now responsible... right...

I'd like to see how you react to a late UPS/FedEx shipment or a pizza delivery man who gets lost :-)

• @WorldwideServers You were the same person asking for a lowend server with a /24 also. Then refusing to give a valid reason why you needed a /24. So I really don't understand how you figure 16000 dollars in losses! Your just an idiot!

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    WorldwideServers You were the same person asking for a lowend server with a /24 also. Then refusing to give a valid reason why you needed a /24. So I really don't understand how you figure 16000 dollars in losses! Your just an idiot!

Can you not muddle this conversation any more than you already have? At least the 'Aggressive' is fitting in your name.

• @BlueVM I'm still awaiting a remedy to this problem. I will be filing a BBB complaint on the 13th of October if this isn't rectified by then.

This discussion has been closed.