Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems service quaility (is like a joke!) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems service quaility (is like a joke!)

13»

Comments

• puppy5012puppy5012 Member
    edited October 2014

Worse service I've ever seen.

Superior Support - lie! Have wait for responce to every ticket for 2-3 days.

Instant setup - lie! I've wait for setup for 3 days after payment (Ticket #123-B2E2B-WFR)

Excellent Uptime - lie! For 2 monthes service was down 3 times for 2-3 days each.

Solid Infrastructure - lie! After 2 monthes of use I've get expected result: "It appears to be the server has been crashed" and "Unfortunately, we have lost all the data on the server node due to crash" (Ticket #123-A2U6F-IVI)

Yes, I know it's extremly cheap. But I don't understand how this service can be used even for that price.

• You should read reviews before signing up for such provider.

Thanked by 1tux
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@ATHK I know it SHOULDN'T be a status but in at least the case of CVPS IT IS. I don't know why. but it is.

Also the only BILLING/ SUPPORT person at these companies is Chris from what I've seen. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

• @agoldenberg said:
    Maybe it's because they keep replying to the ticket saying Assgining to Billing, and then the customer logs into WHMCS and replies which moves it into Customer-Reply. So they keep going back and forth for nothing because OP is impatient is what it looks like from those tickets.

So customers are not supposed to reply to the ticket and instead be ignored? Why doesn't 123Systems just address the issue the first time the customer asks, and not have to be pushed to do something?

@ub3rstar That's not at all what I said. I was pointing out a fault in their WHMCS and their staffing overall. I'm nearly positive the only person that works billing for these companies is Chris.

• I agree, they are complete joke.

we shouldn't waste our time by talking about 123systems.

• durjoy said: we shouldn't waste our time by talking about 123systems.

Lol. Even support is worse than it.

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited October 2014

Like what I said for a million times, people have to be realistic when it comes to expectations, they offer a cheap price which ultimately come with a cost.

Set your expectations right and don't put anything important and useful in it (or back things up as frequently as you can).

I had a server with them which I use for OpenVPN, the server disappeared in one day and I ticketed them and they simply created another one for me. So yes I had to spend may be 15 min setting up everything again, but I only spend 5 bucks a year to get a OpenVPN server that works more than half of the time, which I am happy about. Obviously I don't use IP directly so that I can just adjust my A record in DNS and my setup involves running 2 scripts so it is not that difficult for me.

• LESLES Member

I've rage quit almost all boxes there after several vps completely disappeared from solusvm and shown as unavailable at whmcs

• At least i took my machines back...

• I won my Patpal dispute! Gonna order again! lol

• I just got an invoice from Electricbyte, the other company CVPS bought and SHUT DOWN almost FOUR months ago. What a joke.

• @reff said:
    I just got an invoice from Electricbyte, the other company CVPS bought and SHUT DOWN almost FOUR months ago. What a joke.

Not #joking - That's called #WINNING, remember... ;-)

Thanked by 1geekalot