Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems service quaility (is like a joke!) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems service quaility (is like a joke!)

Comments

• "We are aware of the problem...."

That line. :D Since I bought hosting, it didn't stand for at least a week.
    Anyway, you've got what you pay for.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Please reboot, it is fixed now.

Mr. Warm Regards, 123Systems - The Anonymous Support Technician who's handsome

• Transferring to billing department. While you wait please open a thread in LET and be entertained.. Bumping while waiting will auto assign the ticket to our baby parrot...

• AnthonySmith said: You do know 123systems and ChicagoVPS are the same company right?

123Systems are owned by ChicagoVPS, but I believe Chris decided to let it run as an independent company, so that would explain why one support department is seemingly terrible while the other is quite good.

That's still not an excuse for having such support responses at 123Systems at all, though.

• @coolindark said:
    I just want to share one of my ticket and it'll be enough why you should think twice before you purchase something from 123systems...

http://s17.postimg.org/56exl7a8v/123omg.png

I bought 2 VPSs from them and they are both problemful. After dealing with the funny support (which i thought that they even don't know English very well) i got tired to deal with these services and cancelled.

This ticket shows what happened then.

Regards.

I can provide you 2 vps based on ram plans KVM SSD for 1 month free so that you can try before you buy if you do not have any problems with us you can pay us post 30 days

Thanked by 1CFarence
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited October 2014

Hello,

Assigning to billing department, please hold on.

Warm Regards,

123Systems - The Anonymous Support Technician

Thanked by 1ValdikSS
  • Thank you both for your responses. 123systems still assinging me to billing department... lol

• @coolindark why not open a ticket with Billing yourself?

• Great to see that @CVPS_Chris has his stuff under control!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@mpkossen yeah but cvps are just little in the scheme of things it is not like they even have staff really 1 or 2 at the most so "let it run separate" is a bit silly, not like he appointed an ops manager.... he is the ops manager for both companies.

people unhappy with 123fuckyou should cancel with cvps if they have both on principal.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • mpkossen said: 123Systems are owned by ChicagoVPS, but I believe Chris decided to let it run as an independent company, so that would explain why one support department is seemingly terrible while the other is quite good.

So what happened to Andrew?

• @vRozenSch00n said:

He has been assigned to the billing department and is stuck in a parallel universe.

Thanked by 2switsys tux
  • Amitz said: He has been assigned to the billing department and is stuck in a parallel universe.

In limbo? :P Hope he will find a blackhole to come back :D

• @Amitz LOL!

@wych This ticket first opened to billing department. But it never goes to billing department...

• @coolindark said:

wych This ticket first opened to billing department. But it never goes to billing department...

Ahhhhh that old chestnut.

• @vRozenSch00n said:

I don't know. You're asking the wrong person :-)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • vRozenSch00n said: In limbo? :P Hope he will find a blackhole to come back :D

That damned wormhole is back again! Every time I try to close it another one opens up and swallows some one else. Hopefully the Doctor and Tartus will be along shortly and sort this mess out soon. :-P

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • wow

• same as Reetus.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Andrew was me. Had too much on the go to keep doing support for CVPS. I still check in from time to time but yeah too much work.

Maybe it's because they keep replying to the ticket saying Assgining to Billing, and then the customer logs into WHMCS and replies which moves it into Customer-Reply. So they keep going back and forth for nothing because OP is impatient is what it looks like from those tickets.

• @agoldenberg said:
    because OP is impatient is what it looks like from those tickets.

..... What...

• 123Systems have very bad VPS

@ATHK every time OP replies the ticket status changes. It gets booted into customer-reply from Billing.

• @agoldenberg said:
    ATHK every time OP replies the ticket status changes. It gets booted into customer-reply from Billing.

But it'll still be in billing .. so? whats the issue?

• @agoldenberg said:
    ATHK every time OP replies the ticket status changes. It gets booted into customer-reply from Billing.

You should stop smoking whatever you're currently smoking.

"Billing" should never be a ticket status, that should be a department.

The operator completely refuses to or is incapable of changing the ticket department.

• @GoodHosting said:
    The operator completely refuses to or is incapable of changing the ticket department.

This ^

@agoldenberg Not sure if you're being serious .. or just trying to defend an incompetent ex college? or just being silly ...

• July 28th, New Wave NetConnect Acquires 123Systems (AKA: chicagovps.net) . Service stays bad despite emails of improvement from Chris Fabozzi "new owner" .

Does not respond to any emails.

I too think this company is bad, I didn't think they could get any worse. Till the new owners took over.

• ASSsigning to ... ahahaha . This seems like a full VPS hosting support automation.

• Hey look what happened if i open another case to billing department!

http://s23.postimg.org/dsm6vsc4b/trololol.png

At least the sentence is a little different now. LOL!