Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We have a Free alternative to Google Apps! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

We have a Free alternative to Google Apps!

Comments

• @cloudbells ssl would be great at my.cloudbells as well

• "Powered by SSL and secured by experts with multiple bit encryption."

Experts with multiple bit encryption, heh! xD

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Sounds like a cool new service, however what mobile platforms do you support? Do you support active sync? Do you have iOS or Android apps in the works?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

No invite for me...

• Please add us to your address book to receive future updates in your inbox.™

• @Maniac said:
    The design looks great! Did you make it all by yourself?

No, we bought the front end and customized it. The backend was again an admin app bought and shaped the way we needed it.

• The IP seems to be clean, domain seems to be listed. Have resolved that issue now.

• @Blanoz said:
    Please add us to your address book to receive future updates in your inbox.™

:)

• @agoldenberg said:
    Sounds like a cool new service, however what mobile platforms do you support? Do you support active sync? Do you have iOS or Android apps in the works?

Thank you. For now we have a mobile friendly page and our dev team is working on creating the apps for different platforms.

• @0xdragon said:
    "Powered by SSL and secured by experts with multiple bit encryption."

Experts with multiple bit encryption, heh! xD

SSL would be implemented on the home page within next 48 hours. :)

• @GoodHosting said:
    Don't Google too hard about it, you'll find many likenesses.

No point in reinventing the wheel. :)

• @cloudbells said:
    SSL would be implemented on the home page within next 48 hours. :)

cough Cloudflare free ssl cough

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    No invite for me...

The invitation requests are approved automatically daily. You can check with your friends for invitation or request invite on www.mailtroop.com

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Sent you PM.

• @cassa said:
    cough Cloudflare free ssl cough

Not cloudflare. RapidSSL. :)

• @arpanjot said:
    cloudbells ssl would be great at my.cloudbells as well

Thank you for the suggestion. Would be implemented shortly. :)

• What about data security, backup , privacy etc etc..
    Any way Good Initiative.. good luck!

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB marrco
  • pls invite me

i want to try

• You contact e-mail does not work:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain startup.ly by aspmx.l.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::1b].

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited October 2014

It's this kind of joke, you even don't have user policy. And information about your company and where user can find you etc.. Info provided on your site are not clear.

Where is this? Street name?

71 DSIDC, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi-110020

I know India etc.. but google maps couldn't find you.

• Invite??

• You don't have alternative to (whole) Google Apps, but may have an alternative to Google Mail.

• I just requested an invitation on your page, please invite me.

• The request confirmation email was sent to spam...not a healthy first impression.

• @cloudbells said:

Since you asked for funding on Indiegogo, would be great if you could give some background of yourself and your team.
    This is because you don't have any portfolio as far as I know.

• Oct 7 10:46:21 *** postfix/smtpd[20807]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[103.240.167.19]: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [103.240.167.19]; from=<[email protected]> to=<***@***> proto=ESMTP helo=<server3.maillands.org> Oct 7 10:46:21 *** postfix/smtpd[20807]: disconnect from unknown[103.240.167.19]

Missing PTR?

• No, no we don't.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • oh, from India?

• Why not simply buy domain for cheap price than create mailbox under own domain under own control. No need invitations and waiting. Why business need trust unknown company who wants host their mail?

Thanked by 1cassa