Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email Hosting - Unlimited or Multiple Users (Low GB Storage) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email Hosting - Unlimited or Multiple Users (Low GB Storage)

2»

Comments

• If you need email with limited users, 50 or 100, Why not go for google apps, buy a domain with google apps from some one here and add your domain. One time fee.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2014

You can't compare mxroute to shared hosting. I don't mean that in a snobby way, its just @Jar specializes in mail and he'll hold your hand the whole way to make sure things are perfect. I'm sure he has fail over MX servers and the likes as well.

Our own support is always improving but our shared does take some configuring. Since its a dedicated IP you have to request RDNS be set or you won't inbox most places.

There are many people that use our shared for mail hosting without issue.

No, we don't use blacklotus filtering nor provide filtering for shared.

I'm sure you'll be happy with either product offering :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1jar
  • @c1bl said:
    Well, technically nothing is unlimited.

Wrong...

@Jar said:
    Incorrect. Nothing is infinite. At least nothing that we would know, since we haven't finished measuring anything we might suspect is infinite. Unlimited, however, is very real and possible. It's the lack of a defined limit, that is all.

...and wrong.

Where on Earth do you guys live that you've never met a person with unlimited/infinite stupidity??

Thanked by 2jar ihatetonyy
  • @user123 said:
    Where on Earth do you guys live that you've never met a person with unlimited/infinite stupidity??

Never before. But right now I already met a person with unlimited/infinite intelligence.

• @c1bl said:
    Never before. But right now I already met a person with unlimited/infinite intelligence.

Well, that's easy enough. If you're married, that person with unlimited/infinite intelligence is your wife.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2014

@user123 said:

Don't be an ass. I know you're talking about me because I never run out of stupid.
    :P

• => @Francisco said:

You can't compare mxroute to shared hosting. I don't mean that in a snobby way, its just Jar specializes in mail and he'll hold your hand the whole way to make sure things are perfect. I'm sure he has fail over MX servers and the likes as well.

Our own support is always improving but our shared does take some configuring. Since its a dedicated IP you have to request RDNS be set or you won't inbox most places.

Francisco

@Francisco said:
    You can't compare mxroute to shared hosting. I don't mean that in a snobby way, its just Jar specializes in mail and he'll hold your hand the whole way to make sure things are perfect. I'm sure he has fail over MX servers and the likes as well.

Francisco

I am not complaining, at $5 this is 1000x better than MXroute..

• MarioKarT said: 1000x better than MXroute..

Until you hit the wall with obvious limits of shared hosting... and yes, it depends on usage and the provider. BuyVM always gives you extra sauce for each penny.. so you will be happy with them ;)

• @upfreak said:

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't know 'sauce'...Coming from an unknown source..Thank you for the information that I never knew about it. Look at the limitations of mail hosting, oh right there are 1000s.