Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS starting from 1 EUR monthly in EU - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS starting from 1 EUR monthly in EU

2»

Comments

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited October 2014

fitvpn said: How you convert from evaluate to paid? Promo code will applied after trial?

The trial VPS is only for evaluation unfortunately, but you may purchase the Small VPS plan which has the same specifications for 2.072 EUR monthly without discount! The discount code no longer applies on this plan however because it was limited to 3 uses (but it still applies on other plans; 2 more uses left!)

You may purchase the Small VPS plan at: https://verelox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=36

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited October 2014

Hmm.. so it just waste time with evaluate if VPS will been disabled after one day with no option to switch to paid account? Thanks for clarify

• @fitvpn said:
    Hmm.. so it just waste time with evaluate if VPS will been disabled after one day with no option to switch to paid account? Thanks for clarify

Unfortunately, VPS Trial is only intended to give the client a chance to try our service before purchasing, so you cannot upgrade from a VPS Trial plan, but you may purchase the Small VPS plan and request to migrate your data from the VPS Trial server to the VPS Small server! You can do so by submitting a support ticket or you may message me here and I will open a ticket for you!

• I look forward to your windows service running.

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited October 2014

metalx said: I look forward to your windows service running.

We indeed do offer RDP servers with Windows Server 2012 R2 (dedicated or shared) which come with a Windows license, you may have a look at https://verelox.com/rdp.php or you may sign up for a KVM VPS with high specifications and then choose a Windows ISO from the control panel! We currently have Windows 2008 Server and Windows 2012 Server Microsoft ISOs (we can add more by request), but they don't come with a license and you will have to install them manually through VNC

• @Verelox said:
    We indeed do offer RDP servers with Windows Server 2012 R2 (dedicated or shared) which come with a Windows license, you may have a look at https://verelox.com/rdp.php or you may sign up for a KVM VPS with high specifications and then choose a Windows ISO from the control panel! We currently have Windows 2008 Server and Windows 2012 Server Microsoft ISOs (we can add more by request), but they don't come with a license and you will have to install them manually through VNC

Hi
    What is his test ip and Download!

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited October 2014

metalx said: Hi What is his test ip and Download!

Currently, both the VPS and RDP servers (shared or dedicated) are on the same node but we will be putting them on different nodes in the future! We do give a Windows license with the RDP servers of course.

Here is the test IP and download link:

Test IP: 46.105.111.160
    100 MB test file: http://46.105.111.160/100mb.test

You don't get an administrator access on shared RDPs but you may request to install software; or you may purchase a dedicated RDP to have administrator access. The location is currently France, but we will be getting more nodes very soon to cover more places!

Edit: The RDP servers are now isolated from the VPS servers and are on a different data center, so the above test and download link is no longer related with the RDP servers! I will let you know about the new test IPs soon!

• @tr1cky said:
    How much once for a /26 on these?

Sorry! I missed your comment but we no longer charge once for additional IPv4s. We charge 1.99 EUR monthly per additional IPv4

• IPv6 can easily be added using Hurricane Electric's tunnelbroker (tunnelbroker.net). Closest POP is Amsterdam. They only block incoming SMTP (Port 25).

Thanked by 1Verelox
  • Possible request rule firewall / vps

And you have skype dude ?

This discussion has been closed.