Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM is bad service or thief money ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM is bad service or thief money ?

13»

Comments

• @Steven_F said:
    Four tickets and multiple replies about this in a few of them... Just wait until we have time, because every time you open a new ticket/send another reply, I get side tracked from whatever I'm doing and you just end up making this entire process take longer.

ok sir.
    I'm sorry if it becomes spam.
    I wait for his refund.

• How aditya09 was even the slightest rude in that exchange, i don't know. Steven, i think you need to stop jumping the gun on anyone who makes you and/or your team slightly uncomfortable because he was definitely not rude in that exchange. His English isn't the best, granted, but he tried hard to convey his message. If you're going to terminate anyone who even looks at you the wrong way, you won't get far in life.

• Steven_F said: BoltVM - We'll let our clients and awesome reviews speak for us.

^^ Tagline

Nice!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2014

@Steven_F said:
    Four tickets and multiple replies about this in a few of them... Just wait until we have time, because every time you open a new ticket/send another reply, I get side tracked from whatever I'm doing and you just end up making this entire process take longer.

How about you just give him his f*cking refund it's a few clicks should take less time than it takes to approve a new order. certainly less time than to post excuses here. Then everybody can be happy and move on in life.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited October 2014

@Steven_F One real explanatory reply would've put the issue to rest. as far as I understand from your exchanges ... if you consider addressing you "sir" as being rude, how does acting like an absolute a'***e justify it?

Again, like someone here said, you are starting to act like *** (name edited out to stop another "not another *** thread")

• @Steven_F said:

You claim you have no time and you get side tracked from whatever you're doing, but you have time to post here? This is silly. Personally, I'll never order a service from you. I was hoping your tune would change after everyone else's posts and some sense would get knocked into you, but it seems you'd rather stick to your pride. GL.

• sparkosparko Member
    edited October 2014

Steven I have a small suggestions for you.
    it is better to keep refunds as an important priority because chargebacks are real pain in ass.

Thanked by 3ATHK Pwner Brad
  • @sparko said:
    Steven I have a small suggestions for you.
    it is better to keep refunds as an important priority because chargebacks are real pain in ass.

Forgot to include the fees which makes things worse. A $15 fee for a $5 VPS isn't fun to deal with.

Thanked by 1sparko
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Steven_F

It would be fair to say that over the past couple of years I have never really got on with you over at WHT premium section, I bit my tongue on the Google hangouts and put my mic on mute instead of tearing into you like I wanted to :)

However that said I think you have shown a lot maturity with the way you handled the launch of both your services and in the way you come across.

With this thread you need to realize that you have just lost much of that. If this incident has reached your tolerance level then that's more of a negative reflection on you than the client.

Do yourself a favour, refund the client whatever he is due, let him move on and start to repair the damage done to you and your brand.

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited October 2014

I was in the middle of doing work for other clients. The refund was processed hours ago. You're all jumping to conclusions.

@sparko, this was actually via BitPay and I needed to make sure that the refund process was fine.

• I was also thinking about getting a VPS from @Steven_F - the $15/year one indeed, guess I'll go with some sane provider instead.

Thanked by 3namhuy Brad aus
  • @Steven_F said:
    sparko, this was actually via BitPay and I needed to make sure that the refund process was fine.

You could have done it much earlier and avoided all this drama and tarnish the reputation you don't have. But being the 'joke' that you are you told him to do so, hopefully everyone knows this about your company and doesn't waste their time.

• Use the word sir

sniffle sniffle

• Me too..

@chauffer said:
    I was also thinking about getting a VPS from Steven_F - the $15/year one indeed, guess I'll go with some sane provider instead.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@serverian said:
    I'll just keep calm and repeat this in my head over and over: I'm not touching this one. I'm not touching this one.

I'll consider this tagging me in.

To be a hosting provider and have no idea how to read the difference between rude and bad english is to be a hosting provider that is inexperienced and/or not a reasonable person. Gave the client 60 seconds to see the issue, has no clue what happens on his node(s), has no patience. No opinions necessary, observations speak for themselves.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I was thinking to invest around 100$ in VPSs but since I didn't got any WORKING link to their ToS after asking several times (not spammed it) it was holding me back a bit but I decided to do it today but then I saw this... no thanks (no offense) I'll stick with Crissic....

• for me, the reason why not buy from boltvm is they still dont have a TOS/AUP, that means you dont know when and why you will be terminated.

• tommytommy Member
    edited October 2014

yywudi said: for me, the reason why not buy from boltvm is they still dont have a TOS/AUP, that means you dont know when and why you will be terminated.

+1

TOS/AUP/ NY Location/KVM / Datacenter Info and many more is coming soon. LOL

I don't get one of their vps because from the beginning of offer they don't have working website, just order page :(

• tommy said: they don't have working website, just order page

Not only that, in several parts of their web site they left untouched the "Lorem Ipsum" text!

Want Hire Us ?

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiatu pariatur officia deserunt mollit

And then, they terminated their client because they claimed they get insulted by his poor but politely expressed English...

• When you see how the OP addressed @DalComp, he used the word "bro", which in Indonesian translation it can be referred to "Mas" to address a relatively young adult with higher position to show closeness.

In order to show respect to an adult male, Indonesian use the terms "Pak" or "Bapak" despite of the age of the person, which can be translated to English as "Sir".

So @aditya09 , I hope the problem will be solved soon, and practice your English ;) bro.

Thanked by 3Mark_R jvnadr sirmbhe
  • SamPSamP Member
    edited October 2014

aditya09, i think you should stop addressing him as 'sir', seems like he got troubled by such addressing.

Thanked by 2jvnadr namhuy
  • @SamP said:
    aditya09, i think you should stop addressing him as 'sir', seems like he got troubled by such addressing.

Sorry sir!

• I dont see the client as being rude at any point here.

Also, you have no terms of service or anything else on your website, I dont see where on your site it says that you have the right to terminate an account for being "rude" or anything else for that matter?

• @SNetworks1 I saw your username and initially thought that it is SZ1 that came back with an alias!..

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited October 2014

I can't, I must not, I shall not post a meme!

Thanked by 30xdragon Pwner Lee
  • Mun said: Mun Member

October 3 FlagThanks

@hostnoob said: when I read LET, I repeat: never become a hosting provider, never become a hosting provider.

Hey me too XD

I will keep this in mind :)

DalComp said:

@aditya09 said: let alone, a quiet life may have been consuming the proceeds of deceiving.

Now this one is rude.

It is really strong, but looking at the screenshots I would probably say the same. Doesn't make sense in English, though.

This one translates better https://translate.google.com/#id/en/bahagia di atas penderitaan orang lain

@aditya09 said: I just think of alms to the poor :)

I second that!

• @thsigit said:
    It is really strong, but looking at the screenshots I would probably say the same. Doesn't make sense in English, though.

This one translates better https://translate.google.com/#id/en/bahagia di atas penderitaan orang lain

Nope, he basically said the BoltVM guy won't be living peacefully by defrauding others. Kind of different sense than what you suggested.

1. a quiet life may have been consuming the proceeds of deceiving

2. (subject) won't be living peacefully by defrauding others

I still think the opposite way https://translate.google.com/#en/id/quiet life may have been consuming the proceeds of deceiving

• aditya09aditya09 Member
    edited October 2014

ok thanks for all the discussion.
    I have received the refund.
    sorry if my words are not pleasant.
    see you.

This discussion has been closed.