Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM is bad service or thief money ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM is bad service or thief money ?

Comments

• Hey...that's what I've been thinking to myself ever since I've gone through this discussion at the time it began and where we are now...

But it is hard, is it not? :)

@serverian said:
    I'll just keep calm and repeat this in my head over and over: I'm not touching this one. I'm not touching this one.

• @serverian said:
    I'll just keep calm and repeat this in my head over and over: I'm not touching this one. I'm not touching this one.

when I read LET, I repeat: never become a hosting provider, never become a hosting provider.

• MunMun Member

@hostnoob said:
    when I read LET, I repeat: never become a hosting provider, never become a hosting provider.

Hey me too XD

• Steven_F said:

Whether or not you agree with us, we interpreted the comments as rude and we have no tolerance. We work hard to provide extremely quick support, 24x7.

He's calling you sir. You are calling him a nasty client. It is you that was rude. Terminate yourself immediately!

• SymlinkSymlink Member
    edited October 2014

GreenHostBox said:

So was the reasons why he was terminated include CPU abuses, reaching his bandwidth limit, and/or possible outbound DDoS attacks?

He was rude. Goddammit he called them "sir"!

Thanked by 2kamal sparko
  • I think he was using Google Translate to translate his messages.. He didn't have much idea to manage the VPS, he was totally unaware of what happened. He should have been helped and guided or properly explained..

Thanked by 1GreenHostBox
  • Just refund his money back..

• EPIC FAIL due to miscommunication.

• That was rude? Dude, man up, you're lucky you don't work in retail. People are always rude... I'd say refund him 100% of what he paid for the following reasons:

1. You had no idea at all what you were doing and fed him bs instead of the truth.
    2. Saying you don't look at billing tickets at that time is ridiculous as in WHMCS it is really easy to hit the Refund button, its automated.
    3. He wasn't rude, it was unfortunate that he doesn't speak English but you need to stop letting your feelings get hurt online. You're running a business, not a way to get back at your childhood bullies.

Not trying to be rude here, but you need to rethink your stance on this situation. I'd never treat a customer of mine this way... Period.

• aditya09aditya09 Member
    edited October 2014

thanks all.

I also do not understand, where his rant.
    now he can no longer comment.
    let alone, a quiet life may have been consuming the proceeds of deceiving.

I just think of alms to the poor :)

• What the... oh wait.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

fuck, shitty poop poop, are we still freinds? :-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ausaus Member

These replies show how awful @Steven_F treats his customers. I was about to get a LA VPS from them, but I believe I should go with another provider.

Thanked by 2DalComp chauffer
  • I've never had any issues with Steven_F, always a nice guy. Guess you caught him on a bad day...

• Bro are you sure you are using a translator?

• @sparko said:
    Bro are you sure you are using a translator?

yes bro. i use translate google. why?

• I was just asking. Ask them for refund once again.wait for 24 hours if still no luck then go and place a chargeback.

Thanked by 1aditya09
  • @aditya09 said:
    thanks all.

I also do not understand, where his rant.
    now he can no longer comment.
    let alone, a quiet life may have been consuming the proceeds of deceiving.

I just think of alms to the poor :)

Now this one is rude. You should just wait for your refund. Or did he say your refund request was rejected?

Thanked by 2rokok vRozenSch00n
    edited October 2014

@DalComp said:
    Now this one is rude. You should just wait for your refund. Or did he say your refund request was rejected?

he does not reply to the return ticket funds bro

• @aditya09 said:
    he does not reply to the return ticket funds bro

Wait for his reply then. He said to look at it on business hours. It's early morning in US, just wait some more hours.

• @DalComp said:
    Wait for his reply then. He said to look at it on business hours. It's early morning in US, just wait some more hours.

okay thanks bro.
    I will wait for 1x24 hours.

• @sparko said:
    I was just asking. Ask them for refund once again.wait for 24 hours if still no luck then go and place a chargeback.

oke bro. thanks

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2014

@Steven_F the OP told me in a PM that his bandwidth usage was about 90% on the previous month, and this was not reset on October 1st; causing bandwidth usage maxed out so early in the current month. He couldn't tell you due to his lack of English skills.

It might not be my business, nor OP's business either now that you had decided to cancel his service. Just maybe something you should look into. I had similar issue few months ago with Backupsy, but then it is unrelated as they are not using OpenVZ/Virtualizor.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2014

Steven_F said: Whether or not you agree with us, we interpreted the comments as rude and we have no tolerance. We work hard to provide extremely quick support, 24x7.

You, people, are really a joke! If this case was for real money (e.g. a service for 1000$) and your client decided to go to court, you would not only lose but you would got a penalty, also!
    So, please, explain to this community: What is exactly rude?

Excuse you from guessing earlier guesses sir.

Not sure.

So, what's the solution?

Hey sir, my answer.
    So, I now what to do? Do not continue to blame me. Sir, where are your responsibilities?

Answer me. Not just look at.

To sum up

1. You suspended your client's vps
    2. He opened a ticket to ask why.
    3. You failed several times in your responses to inform him why did you suspended him.
    4. Last, you decided to say he spent all his outgoing traffic because of DDoD (Why should even believe you, when you false said about virtualizor, cpu abuse etc. in the first place? How can you say you don't make another mistake or the problem was in your node?)
    5. He tries to find out what is going on, after several failure from your side to response properly. It is obvious that your client is not a native english speaker and he cannot speak english well
    6. He do not say anything insulting you and he is rather polite, having in mind that you failed in your responses before
    7. You terminate him because he is... rude!!!!!!!

The only one that is inappropriate here is you, Steve_F and, as proven, you cannot even manage with professionalism your "company".

TL'DR

I will stay away from Bolt VM. I do not know anything about their services, but the responses the owner posted here in LET, are tragic... Who would want to deal with such a "professional"?

• login here just for a comment,
    it was so rude when you play with your not really understand client, and terminate him, do you even thought about their data? hff.

• @Steven_F, what about giving him his money back? Its normal business hours, what's the hold up?

Thanked by 1ATHK
    edited October 2014

@DalComp said:

http://prntscr.com/4sopsm

my tiket marked as completed.
    without the slightest reply :)

• @Symlink said:
    He's calling you sir. You are calling him a nasty client. It is you that was rude. Terminate yourself immediately!

@aus said:
    These replies show how awful Steven_F treats his customers. I was about to get a LA VPS from them, but I believe I should go with another provider.

Totally. I'm the worst!

@linuxthefish said:
    I've never had any issues with Steven_F, always a nice guy. Guess you caught him on a bad day...

Nope, I treat all of our customers well, except when they don't afford us the same courtesy.

@DalComp said:
    Steven_F the OP told me in a PM that his bandwidth usage was about 90% on the previous month, and this was not reset on October 1st; causing bandwidth usage maxed out so early in the current month. He couldn't tell you due to his lack of English skills.

I assure you, all VPS had their bandwidth stats reset on the 1st.

@XFS_Duke said:
    Steven_F, what about giving him his money back? Its normal business hours, what's the hold up?

We prioritize tasks during business hours. Refunds, suspensions, et cetera are all lower priority than current active clients.

@aditya09 said:
    without the slightest reply :)

Because you're spamming the helpdesk...

edited October 2014

@Steven_F said: Because you're spamming the helpdesk...

Ok.
    I guess I do not spam sir
    I open his ticket because you closed without a reply.
    so i open again.
    http://prntscr.com/4sopsm

http://prntscr.com/4sou1l

http://prntscr.com/4sote7

• Four tickets and multiple replies about this in a few of them... Just wait until we have time, because every time you open a new ticket/send another reply, I get side tracked from whatever I'm doing and you just end up making this entire process take longer.

This discussion has been closed.