Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare down?

2»

Comments

• @mywisp said:
    Do paid users experience the same issue as what the free plan users experience here? I have tried CF's free plan, but I can't say if paid users are experiencing the same thing because I haven't tried it.

Well if CloudFlare doesn't make it clear on their website that paid users get more reliable service, then how are people expected to upgrade? If I get downtime from CloudFlare on a free plan, then I wouldn't pay to upgrade unless they assure me it will be better, ideally with service guarantee in the contract.

• @Profforg : any experience or opinion on Incapsula?

• mywisp said: Do paid users experience the same issue as what the free plan users experience here? I have tried CF's free plan, but I can't say if paid users are experiencing the same thing because I haven't tried it.

We're using the paid plan for a number of customers, along with RailGun™, and as of yet, zero issues. Also, as of yet, on a number 100k unique views/day sites, WAF has not failed us.

• @utama said:
    Profforg : any experience or opinion on Incapsula?

I think @GoodHosting does?

• @utama said:
    Profforg : any experience or opinion on Incapsula?

They are good, but if you receive HTTP floods, you got a problem. I was with them for 6 months without a second of downtime on their end. Also it's very nice that you can use your own DNS, with a DNS like rage4 or dnsmadeeasy you won't experience DNS-downtime, which is normally the main reason for CloudFlare to go down.

Thanked by 1utama