Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner: i7-3770 32 GB RAM 2x3TB 200Mbps for €34 (incl VAT) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner: i7-3770 32 GB RAM 2x3TB 200Mbps for €34 (incl VAT)

2»

Comments

• FYI: Hetzner had provisioned over 1000 servers which got sold within 4 hours.

• They do look like a good value company, but the downside as others have said is the lack of support, but for this sort of price you will get it with most hosts... Kimsufi and SYS have similar limitations where emails dont get replied to and phone operators just make it up as you go along, so you do get what you pay for, but Hetzner is a good option for those who just want cheap hardware for themselves, as one of many servers ideally from the sounds of it.

• @aFriend

If you don't mind so can you please run this one ? & send me results ?

wget https://github.com/sivel/speedtest-cli/raw/master/speedtest_cli.py; python speedtest_cli.py --share

• @Stephenlzzy my server is going thru full load so I cannot test on it. Maybe anyone else can help out?

BTW - for anyone who missed the deal - Hetzner - serverbidding has the 16GB version now for 31.00 €.