Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your 2015 rides!! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Post your 2015 rides!!

124»

Comments

• @ItsChrisG said:
    :P

Who are you?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • LeeLee Veteran

@mpkossen said:
    Who are you?

Anyone that comes out with a line like "I guess you don't know who I am" is not worth knowing.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • AnthonySmith said: Why people spend so much on cars is beyond me, especially avg salary people in work a day jobs.

Most people have a job they hate (i.e. if they did not have to turn up to get paid they would not), to get to the job they hate they pay for a car, they also need to live fairly close by so they have to pay rent, the only way they can pay for the rent and car contracts and monthly associated costs (most of them on contract terms) you then need to keep your job.

You think you need a job to get financial freedom, its a joke/trap, It is just the circle of control, making you think you need a 20 - 30k car just to be ok with the world or to have 1 better than someone else is just nuts, you don't need it, really you don't.

Simplify your life and actually live, don't commit yourself to long term perpetual debt.

AnthonySmith said: Which is fine, I am just saying don't let someone literally own you in order to get it.

Oh absolutely, I agree - don't buy a car that's out of your means. Why are you assuming people on here are "avg salary people?" Why are you assuming that they hate their job? As a matter of fact, it's quite the opposite, a lot of people on this forum have a true passion for this industry.
    My point is: don't assume that everyone is in that same "paycheck to paycheck" boat that dreads their job, there is a wide range of different people coming from different situations on this forum.

My general rule of thumb that may or may not make sense, but has always worked out for me is: If you can't afford two of ____________, you can't afford it at all. Better safe than sorry.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @ItsChrisG said:
    Personal pleasure mostly, I'm a "car guy"... I've had about 30 cars so far.

I smell short term leases.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited October 2014

@ChrisK said:
    I smell short term leases.

Yes, because there is such a thing and its cheap. So everyone is doing it, even you right?
    sniff sniff I smell a fart, oh wait, thats just your experience ever purchasing a car.

• @ItsChrisG said:
    sniff sniff I smell a fart, oh wait, thats just your experience ever purchasing a car.

No I do not lease anything. Further you really feel the need to post the values of the cars you leased as if you purchased them and sold them several months later.. another fabozzi like baller

what a joke.

Thanked by 20xdragon Lee
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

do i smell ChrisK vs ItsChrisG

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2014

@ItsChrisG said:
    :P

Post edit: I know who you are now, but that doesn't make you better than anyone else...

I still think that it's not correct to act like that in a top budget vps forum... :)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@ChrisK, I know you are in love with me, but I think its time that you find someone else to continuously relate things to ;-)

Thanked by 1Lee
  • ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited October 2014

Removed.

• I drive a 2013 Buick Verano 1SG in Luxo Blue Metallic with Titanium Gray interior.

Not my pics, close enough though: