Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your 2015 rides!! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Post your 2015 rides!!

Comments

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Thanks! I like Ingot Silver, it will blend in with the "theme" I'm going for once I start doing the exterior modifications I planned out :)

If it ain't red, it ain't a Mustang!

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

dustinc said: Pardon what is lol?

That car

Thanked by 2MartinD Infinity
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

And exhilarating if you jump off the side of a hill/mountain on it.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    That car

I like it, however what cars do you like?

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    That car

You know, you can be a real ass sometimes. And it tends to happen only when certain people (from certain companies) post.

• @mpkossen said:
    You know, you can be a real ass sometimes. And it tends to happen only when certain people (from certain companies) post.

I totally agree... He's obviously just upset because he doesn't have a new 2015 vehicle.

• I still trust my 2-legs super car. Just feed some foods and work really well.

• yarno said: How much is that?Nice

With the upgrades and additional features I selected, total was: ~ $45k

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

When it comes to Camaros or Mustangs it seems you have a group of people who love them or hate them.

Personally I've always liked the classics but not so much the newer stuff.

• LeeLee Veteran

Jade_G said: He's obviously just upset because he doesn't have a new 2015 vehicle.

And that it's an ex-employee done well for himself, that will hurt, he is selfish like that.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    And that it's an ex-employee done well for himself, that will hurt, he is selfish like that.

That's right, I forgot about the ex-employee part.

Thanked by 1Lee

Jade_G said: I totally agree... He's obviously just upset because he doesn't have a new 2015 vehicle.

I do have a brand new car, but dont need to flaunt it and want to remain private.

W1V_Lee said: And that it's an ex-employee done well for himself, that will hurt, he is selfish like that.

I am not sour about him being an ex-employee. I wish him luck, as its always better to try and better yourself. As far as CVPS, I also think it was a positive, so in the end it worked out for both of us. No hate here.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    I do have a brand new car, but dont need to flaunt it and want to remain private.

No one's flaunting it here. Their just sharing what they have. Maybe to you its flaunting because you're just that type of person.

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited October 2014

@CVPS_Chris said:

Whatcha got, the new 2015 delivery truck for Kohl's? :)

• I'm jealous of all you guys...

edited October 2014

Jade_G said: No one's flaunting it here. Their just sharing what they have. Maybe to you its flaunting because you're just that type of person.

I know the person, and I know the intentions. Anyway, I make one comment for my opinion about a car, and it turns into a drama fest. Ill leave it at that, as this turned into something its not.

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited October 2014

Hopefully, at some point in life, this post will be true.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2014

Why people spend so much on cars is beyond me, especially avg salary people in work a day jobs.

Most people have a job they hate (i.e. if they did not have to turn up to get paid they would not), to get to the job they hate they pay for a car, they also need to live fairly close by so they have to pay rent, the only way they can pay for the rent and car contracts and monthly associated costs (most of them on contract terms) you then need to keep your job.

You think you need a job to get financial freedom, its a joke/trap, It is just the circle of control, making you think you need a 20 - 30k car just to be ok with the world or to have 1 better than someone else is just nuts, you don't need it, really you don't.

Simplify your life and actually live, don't commit yourself to long term perpetual debt.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@AnthonySmith said:

Simplify your life and actually live, don't commit yourself to long term perpetual debt.

+1, however I still dream about a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

wych said: +1, however I still dream about a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

Which is fine, I am just saying don't let someone literally own you in order to get it.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited October 2014

A $20K-$30K is quite literally a rat trap lol. You need to be at $45K~ to get something decent.
    No one in a <$30K car thinks they are one-upping anyone, quite the opposite probably.

My M5 was $115K, thats one-upping someone.

My Ferrari 458 was $300K -- thats jumping on someone and smacking them in the head.

My Ferrari California was $240K -- thats also jumping on someone and waving your hand in their face.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2014

Not sure if I shared in this thread yet. If I did, sorry! It's not quite a 2015. If I could afford an expensive new car it would either be a Ford F350 crew cab with the 6.7 Powerstroke diesel or a Chevy Express cargo van with the 6.6 Duramax diesel. Ideally I'd have both, my personal truck would be the F350 and I'd have a fleet of the vans for the business. I would go Ford for the vans but they discontinued the great Econoline series and now have the ugly Transit vans. If you can't tell I like big cars.

Right now its just a 1998 Silverado with a vortec 350 with what seems to be a bad head gasket. So a glorified fog machine!

• LeeLee Veteran

ItsChrisG said: My Ferrari 458 was $300K -- thats jumping on someone and smacking them in the head.

My Ferrari California was $240K -- thats also jumping on someone and waving your hand in their face.

The only people I ever seen posting something like that were called out and humiliated for their BS, a couple on WHT. Not saying thats the case here, but you know...

edited October 2014

@W1V_Lee said:
    The only people I ever seen posting something like that were called out and humiliated for their BS, a couple on WHT. Not saying thats the case here, but you know...

Oh, I guess you don't know who I am... but you know....

:P

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

ItsChrisG said: My M5 was $115K, thats one-upping someone.

My Ferrari 458 was $300K -- thats jumping on someone and smacking them in the head.

What was the motivation behind spending so much on cars?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I have same as this. But need the room for my kids

edited October 2014

@jbiloh said:
    What was the motivation behind spending so much on cars?

Personal pleasure mostly, I'm a "car guy"... I've had about 30 cars so far.

• LeeLee Veteran

ItsChrisG said: Oh, I guess you don't know who I am

I guess I dont care and am not interested who you are, no offence, I was just making an observation to previous posts about people and expensive cars.

Thanked by 2Kris MikePT