Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a reliable and cheap VPS for Chinese user
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a reliable and cheap VPS for Chinese user

I'm a Chinese webmaster . As we all know , the American VPS is the cheapest in the world . I am looking for a cheap and reliable VPS for my website . The price is under $15 . RAM : 2GB ; CPU : 2cores ; KVM . Can you help me ? Thank you !

Thanked by 1ibra

Comments

• I think you should go to the www.hostloc.com and ask for help.

• @Sakura said:
    I think you should go to the www.hostloc.com and ask for help.

This forum is so tanglesome .

• You want a dual core, 2gb KVM for < $15/year... best of luck.

• Cheap doesn't come with reliable in most cases, especially at that price.

For good connectivity I would suggest linode Japan which is about $20/month. If you don't care about speed, reliability, etc, try the famous gvh.

• @msg7086 said:
    Cheap doesn't come with reliable in most cases, especially at that price.

For good connectivity I would suggest linode Japan which is about $20/month. If you don't care about speed, reliability, etc, try the famous gvh.

Thank you very much !

• @wych said:
    You want a dual core, 2gb KVM for < $15/year... best of luck.

Sorry ! <$15 per month .

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@solarhack said:
    Sorry ! <$15 per month .

Now that is achievable.

I would just have a look in offers and find a company you feel you can trust.

Avoid the ones with bad reviews, they typically are not worth the extra effort for the small savings.

• solarhacksolarhack Member
    edited September 2014

@wych said:
    Now that is achievable. I would contact i83 if the EU works for you, if not many providers offer 1gb RAM for $7.

I want to a 2GB RAM . Thank you !

• @solarhack said:

Yes, but if a provider is offering 1gb for $7 then you can usually double up or get ~2gb for $14 or so which is < the $15 you outlined in the budget ;)

• @wych said:
    Yes, but if a provider is offering 1gb for $7 then you can usually double up or get ~2gb for $14 or so which is < the $15 you outlined in the budget ;)

It's right . But I can not find this plan .

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@solarhack said:
    It's right . But I can not find this plan .

Do you need KVM?
    I have seen 3+ offers in the offer section that would meet your requirements, one drastically under your budget.

• wait a moment, i think there will be many providers come here give you some offer.
    $15/month for a 2G RAM KVM will have many choices I think

• @yywudi said:
    wait a moment, i think there will be many providers come here give you some offer.
    $15/month for a 2G RAM KVM will have many choices I think

Yep.

• @wych said:
    Do you need KVM?
    I have seen 3+ offers in the offer section that would meet your requirements, one drastically under your budget.

Yes . I want a KVM , 2GB RAM , dual cores . Can I look the plans ?

• @wych said:
    Avoid the ones with bad reviews, they typically are not worth the extra effort for the small savings.

OK.

• one suggestion is @Maximum_VPS , they provide 1G KVM for only $3.5/m, you could check with them if you could buy two and ask to combine to 1x2G KVM.
    and they have nodes in QuardarNet LA, but i'm not sure if they have same price plan in LA http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/34619/maximum-vps-kvm-1-core-1gb-ram-20gb-hdd-4-ipv4-3-50-m-more-ipv6-1-gbps

I have a tiny 64M KVM with them for nearly one year, performance is not so perfect but it's really stable.

• @yywudi said:
    one suggestion is Maximum_VPS , they provide 1G KVM for only $3.5/m, you could check with them if you could buy two and ask to combine to 1x2G KVM.
    and they have nodes in QuardarNet LA, but i'm not sure if they have same price plan in LA http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/34619/maximum-vps-kvm-1-core-1gb-ram-20gb-hdd-4-ipv4-3-50-m-more-ipv6-1-gbps

I have a tiny 64M KVM with them for nearly one year, performance is not so perfect but it's really stable.

Thank you a lot .

• search for goodhosting in offer section. They have fast network connection to Asia. And their KVM 2GB is 7$/m

Other choice is mycustomhosting, cheaper than goodhosting, but the network connection to Asia is slower.

• Vultr Japan, exactly what you are looking for.

If Xen could fit your needs, then keep an eye on promotion for national day, some
    domestic providers' hongkong location could match that price with 2-3M port.
    $15 is still a little tight for 2GB KVM VPS, especially if you want low latency to china.
    Reduce requirement to 1GB or OpenVZ or Xen could give you more choices, KVM is not a must for hosting websites.

• @c1bl said:
    search for goodhosting in offer section. They have fast network connection to Asia. And their KVM 2GB is 7$/m

Other choice is mycustomhosting, cheaper than goodhosting, but the network connection to Asia is slower.

Be aware @GoodHosting is not instant setup, not saying its a bad thing but just something to be aware of.

• @hiphiphip0 said:
    Vultr Japan, exactly what you are looking for.

If Xen could fit your needs, then keep an eye on promotion for national day, some
    domestic providers' hongkong location could match that price with 2-3M port.
    $15 is still a little tight for 2GB KVM VPS, especially if you want low latency to china.
    Reduce requirement to 1GB or OpenVZ or Xen could give you more choices, KVM is not a must for hosting websites.

Thank you very much ! Your answer is wonderful !

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

Hey Solar!

I really think I can provide you with this for a low price! But not sure if the latency would be good for China. Here are the specifications:

Price: €9.19 /mo. (with 50% discount for the first month!)

Storage: 120 GB (RAID 10)
    RAM: 2048 MB
    CPU Cores: 3

Virtualization: KVM (VNC enabled)
    Control Panel: Virtualizor

Bandwidth: Unmetered 1000Mbps (with Anti-DDoS Pro)
    IPv4: 1 but you can get more by request (you pay for an IP only once)

Test IP: 46.105.111.160
    100 MB test file: http://46.105.111.160/100mb.test

or if you would like something custom I will also be happy to set it up for you!

• @solarhack said:
    This forum is so tanglesome .

Only Chinese know which line is better now.The prize is easy to get but the good speed is hard.There are some people moniter differernt line,such as pccw,gtt,att,he.net,tinet,ntt,cogent...I suggest you choose vps in KT or MultaCom datacenter.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We can offer you our premium XEN SugarVPS.com product range. 1 and 2 gb ram plans are perfect for your budget.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

We serve a handful of china customer too. For china users I feel that the most important is the network connectivity.

• @drserver said:
    Hi,

We can offer you our premium XEN SugarVPS.com product range. 1 and 2 gb ram plans are perfect for your budget.

No service managerment ? Can I reinstall OS ?

• @ExpertVM said:
    We serve a handful of china customer too. For china users I feel that the most important is the network connectivity.

The price is expensive.Out of my budget. Thank you !

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

We have KVM plans in Los Angeles, CA hosted at Quadranet and WebNX, 2 GB RAM / 30 GB HDD for $7/month https://crowncloud.net/kvm.php

• kimsufi.com/en

5 euro = 6.3 $ speed 100mb 100/8 = 12/10 up/down

here to remove vat/tax outside europe

http://forum.kimsufi.com/forumdisplay.php?17-Support-Commercial

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

solarhack said: No service managerment ? Can I reinstall OS ?

Yes, and we can install your os any time if you find this problematic. It is free and unlimited like 99% here have. We can also do basic management if you have issues with pure basics also for free