Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS 65% Off FALL Sale + New San Jose Location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS 65% Off FALL Sale + New San Jose Location

CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2014 in Offers

LowEndTalk Community,

We are offering 65% for life on all OpenVZ, KVM, and Pure SSD products in all locations!
The leaves are falling, and so are our Prices! With winter approaching fast, take advantage of this sale to have something to use while trying to keep warm.

We have introduced San Jose to our product line for Pure SSD VPS. San Jose is especially good for our Asian friends looking for the lowest possible latency to the United States.

Use Coupon Code FALL on any plan listed below for 65% OFF for life!

Pure SSD VPS plans starting as low as $1.25/month!

Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, San Jose

Order Link: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=25

OpenVZ VPS plans starting as low as $1.38/month or $12/year!

Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta

Order Link: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=32

KVM VPS plans starting as low as $1.38/month or $12/year!

Locations: Los Angeles, Buffalo

Order Link: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=29

Also back by popular demand, we have restocked some of our Bargain Bin Servers!

All Bargain Bin servers can be found here: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=3

If the stock is empty, we will be restocking again at 12AM EST tonight!

Athlon X2 4450e 2.30Ghz (Dallas, Buffalo)

1 x 250GB SATA

4GB Memory

$30/Month

Athlon X2 4450e 2.30Ghz (Buffalo)

1 x 320GB SATA

4GB Memory

$30/Month

Athlon X2 4450e 2.30Ghz (Buffalo)

2 x 250GB SATA

4GB Memory

$35/Month

Core2Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz (Buffalo)

1 x 250GB SATA

8GB Memory

$35/Month

Athlon X2 5050e 2.6Ghz (Buffalo)

2 x 1TB SATA

4GB Memory

$40/Month

Xeon L5410 (Buffalo)

2 x 120GB SSD

8GB Memory

$45/Month

All Bargain Bin servers can be found here: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=3

We know that all customers are special and have different needs than what we offer. We invite anyone to open up a Support Ticket to our Sales Department for custom packages that are tailored to you. ChicagoVPS has made many improvements over the past few months with many more exciting enhancements in the coming weeks and months.

Suggestions are always welcome. If you feel something can be improved, please contact us as we strive to be the best. You can reach us here: https://billing.chicagovps.net/submitticket.php

Thank you again for all your support!

Regards,

Chris Fabozzi

Director of Operations

ChicagoVPS

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

said: 2 x Intel Xeon E5620 2.4Ghz (Dallas)

1 x Intel 180GB SSD
    3 x Seagate 500GB SATA
    24GB Memory
    $60/Month

u mad m8

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

said: 2 x Intel Xeon E5520 2.26Ghz (Buffalo)

1 x 1TB SATA
    24GB Memory
    $50/Month

2 x Intel Xeon E5620 2.4Ghz (Dallas)

1 x Intel 180GB SSD
    3 x Seagate 500GB SATA
    24GB Memory
    $60/Month

Dedicated servers cannot exceed $49 dollars/month.

• Do you have test file/IP for SJ?

• GG Chris, two plans outside the legal price range.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

San Jose, CA, USA
    Test IPv4: 23.94.101.2

• Don't use this provider/123Systems unless you can handle month long downtimes.

@Reetus,

We do not have month long downtimes. If you have an issue you can PM me and I will take care of it.

• 65% for life = 65% Recurring?

• I've already PM'd you with no reply, Ticket 123-N9C8N-LOE

My VPS has been down for a month with canned support responses, so you do have month long downtimes.

• I need OpenVZ from Chicagovps.net anyone try this company

what is the best

Los Angeles
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Atlanta
    New Jersey
    Dallas

• search LET ...

• aaxaa said: I need OpenVZ from Chicagovps.net anyone try this company

Are you sure you need a VPS from ChicagoVPS? I would raher recommend BuyVM, they offer stable and good servers at a fair price.

• I see VPS 2BG in BuyVM $24 but in Chicagovps.net $7 it is very cheap

but Chicagovps.net have 6 location I asked what is the best?

• I also had 1 month of downtime with 123Systems (when they got acquired by ChicagoVPS). I sent multiple messages to @CVPS_Chris with my ticket ID and wanting to know what was taking so long. They finally got my (and everyone elses) VPS online. Chris finally got back to me saying it should be online and said that I would get an additional year of service because of the troubles. Then not long after, I get an update to one my tickets saying that I would be getting 1 month of additional services??? How does 1 year all of a sudden turn into 1 month? I replied saying Chris said I'd get an additional year of service and I still have yet to get a response to that. If your not going to give me 1 year of service, then say that. Don't say that and then several days later tell me it's 1 month of service.

• @ub3rstar said:
    I also had 1 month of downtime with 123Systems (when they got acquired by ChicagoVPS). I sent multiple messages to CVPS_Chris with my ticket ID and wanting to know what was taking so long. They finally got my (and everyone elses) VPS online. Chris finally got back to me saying it should be online and said that I would get an additional year of service because of the troubles. Then not long after, I get an update to one my tickets saying that I would be getting 1 month of additional services??? How does 1 year all of a sudden turn into 1 month? I replied saying Chris said I'd get an additional year of service and I still have yet to get a response to that. If your not going to give me 1 year of service, then say that. Don't say that and then several days later tell me it's 1 month of service.

In parallel worlds, their 1 year = our 1 month.

They told you 1 year Because they forgot to convert it to our time.

• when i tried to order Buffalo OpenVZ VPS using Coupon Code FALL, The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• @CVPS_Chris You guy active my box please,so fuck service so fuck support

• Are you joking?"Use Coupon Code FALL on any plan listed below for 65% OFF for life!"but Basic can not use!Or will you change the bill?

• No $12/y in your link.
    https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=29

KVM - Starter is still $24.81 USD Annually.

• cassacassa Member
    edited September 2014

@opelnic said:
    No $12/y in your link.
    https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=29

KVM - Starter is still $24.81 USD Annually.

said: Use Coupon Code FALL on any plan listed below for 65% OFF for life!

• Go with RamNode or BuyVM instead of these guys, unless you are stupid

• @cassa said:

said: Use Coupon Code FALL on any plan listed below for 65% OFF for life!

KVM - Starter is $24.81 USD Annually with Coupon Code FALL.

• gsrdgrdghd said: Are you sure you need a VPS from ChicagoVPS? I would raher recommend BuyVM, they offer stable and good servers at a fair price.

@texteditor said:
    Go with RamNode or BuyVM instead of these guys, unless you are stupid

@Reetus said:
    Don't use this provider/123Systems unless you can handle month long downtimes.

Can't wait for my CVPS service to end. What a nightmare. Hope nobody plans on setting up an SMTP server sending email from their subnets.

@2bluesc, all you have to do is install Mandrill free. We are not responsible for a third party organization. We do our best to comply with them but they are very unreasonable and ChicagoVPS is indirectly hurt because of something we are not even doing.

Please do not blame us for something we have no control over.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited October 2014

@CVPS_Chris Why your ticket email doesn't come into Hotmail or yahoo?

• So when are you going to fix my VPS @CVPS_Chris ? Over a month downtime.

@Reetus,

We have not had downtime on any node for that long of a period. Please PM me a ticket and I will look. If anyone really believes we have servers offline for a month, that is just crazy.

@MorningIris, they are delivered, I setup multiple test accounts myself and was able to get emails.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    2bluesc, all you have to do is install Mandrill free. We are not responsible for a third party organization. We do our best to comply with them but they are very unreasonable and ChicagoVPS is indirectly hurt because of something we are not even doing.

Please do not blame us for something we have no control over.

I did realize that ColoCrossing is to blame, what you did have control over is the poor response from tech support. Lying and saying you're working on the ticket is disingenuous, there really is nothing you could have done, I understand that. Five or so responses later of saying you're working on it is useless.

Recommending Mandrill (which I was unaware of until my post on LET) in the first support ticket (or any of them for that matter) and being honest saying that the upstream provider isn't cooperating would have been sufficient.