Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoVZ.com :: Lenoir, North Carolina - 128mb = 3€/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoVZ.com :: Lenoir, North Carolina - 128mb = 3€/year

2»

Comments

• thanks for the node ;)

• @AutoSnipe This is pretty dope.. and anything LES I gotta support. I saw that you can order LA on the site, but it also says 'coming soon' - when is that going to be out?

Do you have an FAQ/Guide re: reverse proxy? Your post here states you can do it through the panel - intro email says to submit a ticket. Tried through panel and it 'took' (successful response) but I'm just getting a default splash page when trying to load the domain.

• @mikeyur i've PM'd you about this issue. but just to add i've reloaded nginx so it may work now

i will be doing a few FAQ/Guides over the next few days more then likely about everything..

Los Angeles server has just come up online and is active for sales. just going through a few tests at the moment and waiting for IPv6 DNS to Propergate..
    but it is available to order right now..
    if you need more Space/Ram/Bandwidth but still LES Styled (NAT IPv4) check megavz.com

Regards,
    Ryan

• @Mikeyur
    Above i know i said european location firsr etc, but a Los Angeles offer came up that i couldnt pass up. Which will give me more time to look up more europe options and get a clientbase going.

• AutoSnipe said: Los Angeles

Would you tell which datacenter it is in?

• Starts with a Q perhaps?

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited September 2014

@nullnull @sumo Technically yes technically no.

http://corporatecolo.com

Same address at the least lol

• @mikeyur and everyone else wondering..
    DNS Servers have now been setup, and rDNS is now working for North Carolina, just waiting for Los Angeles IPv6 to be delegated to my nameservers.

Will get the Proxy "Module" working soon for Los Angeles.

Regards,
    Ryan