Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoVZ.com :: Lenoir, North Carolina - 128mb = 3€/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoVZ.com :: Lenoir, North Carolina - 128mb = 3€/year

AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

With help from @AnthonySmith and @PetaByet I'd like to bring out NanoVZ.com
LowEndSpirit Style VPS.

Benchmark: PetaByet - NanoVZ Lenoir, NC

1vCPU Core
128MB Guaranteed RAM
128MB vSwap
3GB SAS (15k) HDD
500GB Transfer @ 1Gbit
NAT IPv4 (20 Forwarded Ports + 1 SSH Forwarded Port)
/64 IPv6 Subnet (yes.. 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 on a Tiny VPS) 
TUN/TAP Enabled
PPP Enabled

Order Link

Of course, you know the drill by now with Anthony and Oliver's LowEndSpirit VPS'
This isn't for the faint hearted, although i believe it makes it easier having a pre forwarded SSH Port, Not for usage of TOR or Torrent Clients or anything Illegal etc, this will result in immediate termination of your VPS Server.

Service is Automatically Provisioned, and has an easy way to setup a Reverse Proxy (for those that wish to have access via Port 80 for web servers)

and coming within the next month I will have a European Location.

Billing: my.NanoVZ.com

Regards,
Ryan

Comments

• claps

+10000 mate :D

• Nice. Always good to have more of those

• Exactly what i thought. My plan is to release new locations every few months after lenoir and frankfurt. And will soon be offering larger plans in these areas as well for those that are interested keep an eye out :)

• But it is 3.5 eur when checking out ?

• @nullnull said:
    But it is 3.5 eur when checking out ?

@AutoSnipe: @nullnull is correct

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2014

@AutoSnipe, what's your backend etc? I'm working on my LES service here in AU :)

Also, Dacentec?

Maybe a partnership is in order?

• sorry @nullnull @user123 sorted that out it is 3€ now.

@0xdragon, just using SolusVM -> OVZ with a few minor mods to WHMCS to allow the Proxy part etc..

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Exactly what i thought. My plan is to release new locations every few months after lenoir and frankfurt. And will soon be offering larger plans in these areas as well for those that are interested keep an eye out :)

That sounds good

• Thanks @sumo
    i have to say it started from this Thread and what @rds100 said, so making it a reality.. Might have to see if i can do a Bulgaria one too at some stage :-P

• @AutoSnipe congrats for the braveness and i hope everything goes well :)

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Thanks sumo
    i have to say it started from this Thread and what rds100 said, so making it a reality.. Might have to see if i can do a Bulgaria one too at some stage :-P

Would really like to hear updates on your adventure. Maybe a blog would be in order. I agree with @rds100, it does take braveness to do a LES style service. There are some things I've been curious about, that I'll probably have to do market research on, but what is the breakdown of the uses for LES and the amount of abuse? Also, how does that compare to the average LEB. I wonder if there would be a need for packages services house in LES boxes and if that would reduce abuse.

Let me know if you plan to do a package deal for 3-5 locations. Would be pretty neat to get one of those. Been wanting to figure out how to set up a geographically diverse HA static blog with an IPv4(s) connected (tunneled) to the IPv6(s) on these LES style boxes

• Please add Paypal "pay now", thank you.

• @MuZo - Should be done now :)

Regards,
    Ryan

Thanked by 1MuZo
  • What are the node specs?

• Is the client area down or do I have a connection problem?

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited September 2014

It's only basic, but upgrades are planned throughout..
    and i have limited the amount of containers to a manageable amount without adversely affecting users experience :)

2xL5140
    16GB DDR3
    4x146GB SAS 15K
    1Gbit 

Unfortunately the IP for the Client Portal has been Nullrouted, Im currently waiting for my Failover to kick in.
    Hopefully should be back on shortly.

• Do you also have a NL location currently? I've seen a PetaByet bench at Google in a NL location.

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited September 2014

@introducial - Not Currently, well i do have a server there, but it was used for testing purposes...
    but if i get enough requests for NL i will surely put it online.. The NL Server has quite low specs (in the way of RAM) so it would be a very limited server. Otherwise i will organise an upgraded server.

Just so everyone knows..
    The Node was hit with an DDoS Attack..
    Quite a good welcome to the Industry for NanoVZ.

Regards,
    Ryan

• berkayberkay Member
    edited September 2014

@AutoSnipe I see. And about DDoS, it's quite sad to know that there are people targeting a €3/y service.

• I know. Im waiting for an update from dacentec at the moment so will keep things updated here too.

But since lowendspirit already has a NL server im hesitant to put another there. That is why ive chosen Germany as my first european location. And will work from there.

Hint: also talking to a provider in Czech Republic and Los Angeles.

• introducial said: about DDoS

Quite common in the community :(

• Update: Both the Panel is back to Normal and the Node is back Online..

All Orders that were not created automatically have now been manually created and are running normally :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I support this!!!!!!!!!!

I will get it added to the LES site and mod you up on the LES forum.

• Any test ip?

• you can test from the Datacentre's Mirror if you would like.
    mirror.dacentec.com (199.191.56.90 - 2607:5600:0:0:0:0:c7bf:385a)

@AnthonySmith - Awesome.. Now lets watch me have a massive power trip :-P jk

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@AutoSnipe said:
    you can test from the Datacentre's Mirror if you would like.
    mirror.dacentec.com (199.191.56.90 - 2607:5600:0:0:0:0:c7bf:385a)

AnthonySmith - Awesome.. Now lets watch me have a massive power trip :-P jk

I am batman.... there is an R on the other dudes shirt!

• Haha fine.. but you wait.. i will have a power trip! :P Sidekicks always do! :P like when batman is off sick :P

• >

Make the looping stop! AHH...

• Oh so that's what the outage was this morning at Dacentec :-P.

• Germany Czeck republic, awesome!!!