Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested? 3tb/2CPU/2GB RAM/2.5tb bandwidth - $60/month OR $450/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested? 3tb/2CPU/2GB RAM/2.5tb bandwidth - $60/month OR $450/year

2»

Comments

• Just don't post the offer here because it is way out of the limit

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Irontiga said:
    None yet, Colo with dacentec to start with.

Problem #1. Line saturated when 2 clients run an rsync.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @GIANT_CRAB said:
    If you think Linode is good quality, you're out of your mind.

• @Jar said:
    Problem #1. Line saturated when 2 clients run an rsync.

I said

Irontiga said: Colo with dacentec to start with.

Which doesn't mean that I'll stick with that, I still have a lot of research to do. But anyway, I'm obviously not getting the kind of response I needed, so moderator, please close this thread. I'll just run my own servers and not share.

• jcaleb said: Just don't post the offer here because it is way out of the limit

How? I have said I would do 200gb slices. Now I've changed my mind, and lowered the price, low enough for 500gb/1 shared core, 512mb RAM/625gb bandwidth for $7 month, although, if this had happened it would've gone up to $10 after launch.

• Irontiga said: I'll just run my own servers and not share.

Lol

• BradBrad Member
    edited September 2014

@Irontiga said:

I might a well get a box with @onepound for almost the exact same specs. Spend a few bucks more knowing my server will be up the next morning.

Thanked by 2onepound ATHK
  • Locked at ops request.

This discussion has been closed.