Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can you do with the vps from 32mb club? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What can you do with the vps from 32mb club?

2»

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

He said you can get 20 NAT Ports via Ticket.

• @Chuck said:
    Only 1 port for SSH.

Interesting. Any explanation as to why? It's not particularly hard to modify Feathur to automatically give additional ports (we do it).

• this should seriously be moved to off-topic or get deleted for shilling.

• definedcode said: Interesting. Any explanation as to why? It's not particularly hard to modify Feathur to automatically give additional ports (we do it).

Matthew doesn't want to keep adding manual IP tables entries for each port, lol.

• If you run openvpn on port 22 then use the ssh port you got given in email to connect to VPN. Also enable run/tap from feathur!

Thanked by 1VenexCloud
  • @definedcode said:

Did you commit your code back?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • they don't even have a valid ssl cert

• Oh,i never use such small RAM VPS.

• LESLES Member
    edited November 2014

They has renamed (very new interesting brand name!) :p

• @LES said:
    They has renamed (very new interesting brand name!) :p

Yup

Feathur is open and is vary easy to use.

• @wych Correct, sometimes it's very easy to use, sometimes a little easy, it varies you see.

Love freedom of spech then you will love Canada.

We do not use any AMD crap in our servers just Intel.

No AMD crap here. Just end of the line OVH stock resold under the Kimsufi brand.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2014

Isn't this the same guy that made several videos showcasing his AMD CPU?

Isn't this the same guy who thought it was ok to put a nasty generic power supply in a server?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Mtwiscool

• may be run a small vpn service.

• Matthew should send a request asking for the account threatening to throw a chair at them if they fail to comply.

• hhaha good post 32 mb for a one vps, the seller ceating you heheheh

• Ha, he said he was gonna change the name over Skype but I figured he would wait. I agree with whoever said he'd be gone in a month. Considering he said he was running this on an i7 with a single 1tb HDD... Lol

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

XFS_Duke said: Considering he said he was running this on an i7 with a single 1tb HDD... Lol

i7? I think he originally announced an i3, but later it was more like a P4...and yes, a single drive. I'm too lazy to search for the exact details and...I don't care that much.

• Ahh nevermind. After going through all the logs, it is an i5...

• @XFS_Duke said:
    Ha, he said he was gonna change the name over Skype but I figured he would wait. I agree with whoever said he'd be gone in a month. Considering he said he was running this on an i7 with a single 1tb HDD... Lol

@raindog308 said:
    i7? I think he originally announced an i3, but later it was more like a P4...and yes, a single drive. I'm too lazy to search for the exact details and...I don't care that much.

It's an i5.

• @raindog308 said: I think he originally announced an i3, but later it was more like a P4...and yes, a single drive.

@XFS_Duke said: Ahh nevermind. After going through all the logs, it is an i5...

AKA a $25/mo Kimsufi http://www.kimsufi.com/en/

Great machines, just not amazing for VPS hosting.

• Damn it i swear he has stolen a page from my book (larger ram/space containers under NAT)
    But seriously, why is he tunneling the ipv6 and why only one..
    a /64 can do 65,000+ /80's!

• wychwych Member
    edited November 2014

@AutoSnipe, the difference is we offer quality services.

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • J1021J1021 Member
    edited November 2014

It's a KS-4 in BHS.

• Can someone explain how to access root on their NAT VPS?

• via native IPv6 or via the port provided on v4 by your ISP.

• Sorry I new with Nat, where find some manual how to use it

• 1024MB RAM for $4 a year. Looks like 256MB RAM in reality?