Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to be OP on a minecraft server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to be OP on a minecraft server

luis123456luis123456 Member
edited June 2012 in General

Yea, I know. This doesn't go here. But, given the idea... why not try it?

Anyone is looking for an OP on their server?

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

what is op?

• Operator, an administrator/moderator.

• Why give OP to someone you don't really know?

• How old are you luis?

• @luis123456 said: Yea, I know. This doesn't go here. But, given the idea... why not try it?

Think you might be better advertising on minecraftforum.net

Although I'm sure you already knew that!

• VictorVictor Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: How old are you luis?

I am 12 and what is this?

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@luis123456 said: Yea, I know. This doesn't go here. But, given the idea... why not try it?

• Why would someone make you an op without knowing you?
    • Why would you need to be an op, 'no matter what server'?
  • luis123456luis123456 Member
    edited June 2012

I am 20 years old.

Why would someone make you an op without knowing you?

I never said "without knowing me". However, I'm tired of playing as user and the boatload of access denied errors. I prefer rather to start as a trial op on any server that needs them. This thread is more of a dating service like.

Why would you need to be an op, 'no matter what server'?

Again, I never said "no matter what".

• flyfly Member

lol you

• Imho people that want to be an OP (or really have any sort of power in any situation) are the ones that are least suited for it.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Imho people that want to be an OP (or really have any sort of power in any situation) are the ones that are least suited for it.

I have 2+ years experience, and know how to move well within this field. However, you are entitled to think what you want.

edited June 2012

@luis123456 said: Again, I never said "no matter what".

That appears to be what is implied by your post, considering you didn't specify a server or even a type of server.

@luis123456 said: I never said "without knowing me". However, I'm tired of playing as user and the boatload of access denied errors. I prefer rather to start as a trial op on any server that needs them. This thread is more of a dating service like.

If you were aiming at op on a server managed by someone you know, you wouldn't be posting in public. If you get a boatload of 'access denied errors' (from what exactly?) then maybe it's time to find a server to play on that has a sensible configuration; you don't need op for that.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@luis123456 this thread is ridiculous. Look elsewhere. LET isn't the place for this.

• @joepie91 said: That appears to be what is implied by your post, considering you didn't specify a server or even a type of server.

I didn't specify because I love random things, and because it's more fun to find it like a gift rether than knowing it.

@joepie91 said: If you were aiming at op on a server managed by someone you know, you wouldn't be posting in public. If you get a boatload of 'access denied errors' (from what exactly?) then maybe it's time to find a server to play on that has a sensible configuration; you don't need op for that.

Again, I say, I want to be a trial operator, which does means I will be on a tryout. I also said I love random things, this should be one of them.

• DamianDamian Member

We'll sell you a server. You can be OP on it.

• @Damian said: We'll sell you a server. You can be OP on it.

Why would I want to purchase one if I have a VPS capable of hosting a MC server?
    I am trying to find a server where I can apply to be staff.

• DamianDamian Member

@luis123456 said: I have a VPS capable of hosting a MC server

Sounds like a man who can solve his own problems!

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Damian hit the nail on the head.

@luis123456 if you have a VPS that is capable of hosting a MC server then OP yourself, and get others to join. Seriously, you're just asking for abuse here.

Not sure if troll. Do you live under a bridge by any chance?

@luis123456 said: I didn't specify because I love random things, and because it's more fun to find it like a gift rether than knowing it.

Is there anything more random than playing on a server as a normal user and suddenly getting offered op?

@luis123456 said: Again, I say, I want to be a trial operator, which does means I will be on a tryout.

That's not even a response to what I said.

@luis123456 said: I also said I love random things, this should be one of them.

Refer to aforementioned.

@luis123456 said: I have a VPS capable of hosting a MC server

There's your solution.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Looking to be CEO of company. Message me if you need a CEO. I'm a good CEO. I've CEO'd many times in past.

• @liamwithers said: if you have a VPS that is capable of hosting a MC server then OP yourself, and get others to join. Seriously, you're just asking for abuse here.

Might try that, but if you know of a server where I can apply to be OP, PM.

Not sure if troll. Do you live under a bridge by any chance?

Although I love memes, troll faces, etc, this was not made to troll anyone.

• http://freevps.us/user-6.html:

Bio: I love freebies!

I like to have everything I could have for free. Greed is the way to go!

luis123456's Signature: Spam? What do you mean by spam? I need free host!

Not exactly the things you want to hear from someone wanting to be OP.

• @DeathProxy said: Not exactly the things you want to hear from someone wanting to be OP.

Did I need to say these are just random quotes from the thousands of hosting businesses I have worked on?

• Luis, in this site people will not understand you like in other forums :S

• thousands of hosting businesses you have worked on?

• @luis123456 MinecraftForums will be your best bet for finding a server that needs staff, not a virtual private server forum.

Also in your signature you have a small error:
    "I have now VPS. Thanks to the ones that made it possible!"
    Should be:
    I now have a VPS. Thanks to the ones that have made it possible!

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited June 2012

@ErrantWeb said: not a virtual private server forum.

Wait? This forum is actually about VPS's?

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • @MrLadoodle said: Wait? This forum is actually about VPS's?

Usually.

• DamianDamian Member

I thought it was about lunch?

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • yummy yummy :D