Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with high bandwidth in USA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with high bandwidth in USA

2»

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@NinjaHawk said: Hardware might be grateeee. I am talking about network. Well just my 2c

A particular internet radio station I used to listen to was hosted at Fanatical, Shoutcast @ 192kbps I think. It was one of the most stable internet radio stations I've ever listened to....

I haven't used them myself, but from everything I heard it's a good host. They're not in the US though, as far as I know.

@klikli said: Lowest price for 1GB of CDN is like 10c/GB. 239.7-132.7=107GB so you can assume CDN costs you $10.7/mo but I think you also offload your load across the globe;)

What CDN is that?

• I can't upload videos on Youtube/Vimeo because it's soft erotic. I think that ads give me some money for server. I review offers from this thread.

• Vimeo has no problems at all with erotic content if it is only softcore.

• TazTaz Member

Daily motion also allows adult content if not making mistake.

• huluwahuluwa Member

@jcaleb said: @huluwa what is the website? thanks man

https://portal.infinitie.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=427 here, openvz

CPanel Special:

Xpression R7

1GB Guaranteed DDR3 ECC Memory
    1.5GB Burstable DDR3 ECC Memory
    100GB Raid 10 Storage Space
    100Mbit Unmetered Bandwidth (approx 33TB)
    1 CPU Core
    8 IPv4 Addresses
    8 IPv6 Addresses
    Includes FREE Cpanel and Softaculous
    FREE Instant Setup
    Only $14.95/Mo for life
    Order Now

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • TazTaz Member

8 IP and free cpanel? Highly oversold or shitty service that's all I can think off.

• I moved some videos to dailymotion and now I'm waiting for reaction DM's team.

• @NinjaHawk said: Daily motion also allows adult content if not making mistake.

Yea, they have a fine line however (no "hardcore") but if it is "art" they allow that also.