Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My DirtCheap Ninja have free webhosting now
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My DirtCheap Ninja have free webhosting now

I was really happy to find this in my inbox today. Now I don't need to look for shared hosting for smaller projects.

Thank you Dr. Server

Hello dear customers.

We are pleased to announce a new product, Free Webhosting. This is available to
customers with active orders. Our free webhosting is powered by Vesta Panel in a 10 server cluster, with cloud
features. If 1 server goes down, the others will continue operating your websites.

Promo code to claim this: C22MNQ6K2P
Order link: http://dirtcheap.ninja/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=4

Thank you for your time, reading this.

Have a good day,
drServer team

Thanked by 1drserver

Comments

• # You must have an active product/service to use this code #

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Signup for a Ninja, pay your invoice and it will work.

• @Noerman said:
    # You must have an active product/service to use this code #

The ninja cost 50 cents and you can use it for what ever you need. And then you get access to free webhosting on top of that.

• When I see the .ninja domain ,I think this free webhosting is in Japan and feel a little excited.But...:(

• BradBrad Member

@Sakura said:
    When I see the .ninja domain ,I think this free webhosting is in Japan and feel a little excited.But...:(

But....?

• @Brad said:

(but it's not.)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2014

Hell I'm drunk I'll buy it.

(thus concludes a normal evening for me)

Thanked by 3drserver ATHK Corey
  • @Jar said:

(thumbsup)

Thanked by 1jar
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Jar said:

Your do realize it's free, right? You're funny intoxicated!

• BradBrad Member

@shovenose said:
    Your do realize it's free, right? You're funny intoxicated!

Actually, you need to have an active service with us, so no.

• @Sakura said:
    When I see the .ninja domain ,I think this free webhosting is in Japan and feel a little excited.But...:(

I think Japan would be amazing

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Well, we are about to launch V2 Ninjas with double ram and no swap. Also, we are introducing free DNS and FreeWebhosting (as we got 10 of the online.net 1.99 servers which is now perfect low end webhosting cluster). We modified vesta a little bit so it is compatibile with "cloud" setup.

Thanked by 2Pwner Lixxx235
  • @drserver said:
    FreeWebhosting (as we got 10 of the online.net 1.99 servers which is now perfect low end webhosting cluster).

edited August 2014

@AndreiGhesi they are in good hands now and they are perfect for free low end hosting. I will try to get 10 more as everyone wish to have free hosting. True low end cluster, with offloaded db cluster, distributed file system, load balancing per service, clustered offsite dns and so on... As resources was almost free (20€ for 10 servers) why not to give our ninja customers free web hosting.

• There seems to still be many upset they did not get the 1.99 server possibly because a limit was not imposed.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Xenos said: There seems to still be many upset they did not get the 1.99 server possibly because a limit was not imposed.

They are using the servers for a legitimate purpose and not just hoarding them to resell.

It was a fair deal after all, anyone with a 3D auth CC could get as many as they wanted while the promo lasted.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @Nyr said:
    It was a fair deal after all, anyone with a 3D auth CC could get as many as they wanted while the promo lasted.

I agree, drserver's use is definitely legitimate and it's great they are doing it free for their customers. My response was purely based on Andre's.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @drserver said:
    AndreiGhesi they are in good hands now and they are perfect for free low end hosting. I will try to get 10 more as everyone wish to have free hosting. True low end cluster, with offloaded db cluster, distributed file system, load balancing per service, clustered offsite dns and so on... As resources was almost free (20€ for 10 servers) why not to give our ninja customers free web hosting.

Shouldn't you have at least half of the servers in another place (datacenter)? If Online.net has a problem all your cluster goes down, so not really useful.

• @luissousa said:
    Shouldn't you have at least half of the servers in another place (datacenter)? If Online.net has a problem all your cluster goes down, so not really useful.

I dont wanna sound mean but with a 50 cent a month vm you also get a cloud shared hosting with about that is across 10 machines Dont get me wrong the machines are not beefy but the fact its free most providers put you on a single dedicated server for shared hosting. But i do agree it would be that much better if he had it replicate to another dc. Does anoyone know how often online.net has issues

@Xenos said:
    There seems to still be many upset they did not get the 1.99 server possibly because a limit was not imposed.

I know the feeling for what ever reason i had an account limit of 1. So I could not order any until my account limit was changed and by the time they did that 24 hours later it was sold out.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • wychwych Member

@wojons said:
    how often online.net has issues

I have been with them nearly a year? And no issues.

luissousa said: Shouldn't you have at least half of the servers in another place (datacenter)? If Online.net has a problem all your cluster goes down, so not really useful.

We will improve cluster stability during following months. Thank you for recommendations.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • wojons said: Does anoyone know how often online.net has issues

Been working with their servers for 2-3 months now, and never saw a big issue on them.

• @drserver proves yet again that cheap doesn't have to mean bad quality. You really get your money's worth between great services and amazing features!

Pwner said: @drserver proves yet again that cheap doesn't have to mean bad quality. You really get your money's worth between great services and amazing features!

thank you for kind words

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • @Gadelhas said:
    @wych said:

I been with them a few months and i also have yet to have an issue with them.

@Pwner said:
    drserver proves yet again that cheap doesn't have to mean bad quality. You really get your money's worth between great services and amazing features!

Yeah he is great he told me some of the cool things he is looking to add in the coming months.

• wojons said: Yeah he is great he told me some of the cool things he is looking to add in the coming months.

offloading mysql would be a cool feature.... just saying... :)
    I also have a box and so far great just scored the free webhosting

edited August 2014

lukesUbuntu said: offloading mysql would be a cool feature.... just saying... :) I also have a box and so far great just scored the free webhosting

It is already active on small scale 2 Load balancers 5 app servers 3 mySQL servers so you have offloaded mysql cluster already set up

Thanked by 2Pwner berkay
  • @drserver said:
    It is already active on small scale 2 Load balancers 5 app servers 3 mySQL servers so you have offloaded mysql cluster already set up

I think he is talking about having offloading mysql just like vpsdime is offering.

• @wojons said:

Get a free webhosting account and you're done ^

• How are you doing clustering with vestacp? Just offloaded MySQL?