Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for low end dedi - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for low end dedi

2»

Comments

• AmfyAmfy Member

@William said: I also have some Q6600, but they are rather power hungry (but already been paid off) - 50EUR or so, need to calculate on monday if you want.

Sounds interesting, be interested, too. (Maybe with two hdds for SW) Can you also mail me the offer if you have calculated it? :)

Traffic Unlimited

Oh, really? Nice.

IPs as needed :)

A /27 wouldn't be a problem? :)

• @Amfy said: Oh, really? Nice.

Yes, but 100Mbit shared 1:24.

@Amfy said: A /27 wouldn't be a problem? :)

Sure, for 1,5EUR per IP :P

• @William I'd be interested too :P you should totally message me that too.

@William said: We have some Atoms for 29EUR - Dualcore with HT, 4Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD, Traffic Unlimited, IPs as needed :)

Can throw in a Spider KVM for free unless we need them

• MartinMartin Member

We also have a couple of servers available, they use G620 CPU with 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, 500GB traffic for 49GBP/mo, these have IPMI available, contact me if interested.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@William said: We have some Atoms for 29EUR

I cant believe Intel took out the VT after the Z ones... Looks like Intel dumbing down tactic so they wont compete with other products, but this time they lost big, not only because VT, agreed, but fits the general picture...
    M