Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Experience with SliceBox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Experience with SliceBox

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
edited August 2014 in Reviews

When @Slicebox advertised their server deals in this thread (http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/676533/#Comment_676533) I thought I would give them a try for a month and see how things went.

Provisioning

My server was provisioned within an hour of ordering and the credentials were emailed to me ready to rock.

Support

I opened a total of 3 support tickets. Ticket 1 was opened at 5:10PM and answered by 5:43PM.
Ticket 2 was opened at 4:27PM and was answered by 6:05PM and ticket 3 was opened at 3PM and answered by 6:00 PM.

All in all the support was fantastic and helpful as far as I am concerned for a $30 server.

Network

@Slicebox offers 100mbit unmetered and the network performs as it should at 100mbit. I have zero complaints and had zero packet loss or downtime in the month.

Overall

Another awesome budget provider with good support, great pricing, and a stable network (at least for the month I ran with them).

Thanked by 1FrankZ

Comments

• Wrong section mate. Should be in reviews.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Woops! Changed it. My bad :)

• Agreed. I also have a box with them in LAX and it performed quite good. No downtime on the network for about a month and I'm using it as production server now.