Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Zurich down for more than 3 days now - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Zurich down for more than 3 days now

2»

Comments

• emgemg Veteran

I cancelled my Zurich KVM VPS last July. It was down a month. One month is way too long for any VPS provider, no matter how LowEnd they are or how little they charge. Poor support is expected for a LowEnd VPS, but more than a day or two of downtime is not acceptable, no matter what.

I am stunned and amazed at the durability of customers who seem to tolerate months of VPS downtime, prepaid or not.

What will you do if your BlueVM VPS is magically restored someday in the future? Will you actually trust BlueVM to keep it running and protect your investment in time, effort, and data? Not me.

• Hey @BlueVM, my VPS, due at 09/05/2013 is still active

• @cassa said:
    Hey BlueVM, my VPS, due at 09/05/2013 is still active

Shhh

• vpslegendvpslegend Member
    edited November 2014

You are only blame yourself for knowingly ordering services from a horrible joke of a hosting company that BlueVM is. You should have paid a few bucks more & bought the vps from soem good company like prometeus or ramnode.

• @ATHK said:
    Shhh

What does it matters, I can't really do anything with it.

Btw

Hey, @ChicagoVPS and @GVh_Jon, my VPSes are still active!! :o

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • @cassa said:
    Hey, ChicagoVPS and GVh_Jon, my VPSes are still active!! :o

lol. Stop paying ( money / attention / both)

• I am going to ask compensation for this outage. Not only because of the outage itself, but also because of their apparent lack of interest in keeping people updated of this (or than the message on their Client Area, which I'm sure is there to prevent people from filing tickets).

• Irony.