Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for investment suggestions - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for investment suggestions

2»

Comments

• I'm earning $300/month by invest just $50/month. Of course it's a little bit risk but I earned $900 until now. I can share the method but with a very high price because you will be my new competitor :D

• @NewforVPS maybe you should start doing seminars with your idea and sell tickets for $500 each.

A friend of mine went to one on "how to earn $1000 a week on ebay" thinking he was onto something good with some privy info...

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited August 2014

@EM5 said:
    A 8% bank interest would yield $20/m (for a $3000 deposit). You are expecting 10 times more. If you want $200/m , you have to do some work or have a $30000 deposit.

where do you live? you'll be lucky to get anything over 3% interest from a bank here (UK)

• @NewforVPS said:
    I'm earning $300/month by invest just $50/month. Of course it's a little bit risk but I earned $900 until now. I can share the method but with a very high price because you will be my new competitor :D

I make $100000000000 a month by investing $5 one-time.

Paypal me $100 and I'll share how.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • ztecztec Member
    edited August 2014

@Faizi said:
    $200/month from $3000?

One thing came to mind, Forex trading. I use to trade, stopped due to my heart can't take all the excitement any more.

Or you can do Internet Marketing. Go to Warrior Forum or Blackhatworld. Do some research on how to make money, buy some guide/product and put your full time on it.

PPC, Adsense? Sure. Spin up a blog, invest on SEO,usually black hat method. Easier said than done though.

Decent advise. Although black hat methods take just as much time these days as white hat with worse long term results. Forex trading can be a big yes, but for the same reason as you specified it might not be your cup of tea.

Proper Internet Marketing is a real hardcore profession. If you love to do it, you'll be rewarded. But don't get in just for the money, you'll be burned to the ground.

TBH, all these options don't even require $3000,- to start with.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ztec said: But don't get in just for the money, you'll be burned to the ground.

No one goes into "internet marketing" for any other reason.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • @hostnoob said:
    Paypal me $100 and I'll share how.

Thanks but I'm happy now.

stallion said: I don't want to get an education and get a real job

I've found the problem with your approach.

Thanked by 4trewq Dylan orak Pwner
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said:
    I've found the problem with your approach.

Pretty sure he must be a young teenager...

• Since you don't value education nor thinking of getting a job - Here's a little advice from the world's 3rd richest investor.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited August 2014

lol
    "Execellent"

Thanked by 1trewq
  • 0xdragon said: lol "Execellent"

.exe

• ^ lol. Resources from the Internet are free, thus the grammar.

• ztecztec Member
    edited August 2014

@raindog308 said:
    No one goes into "internet marketing" for any other reason.

I guess your image of internet marketing is damage by the people who shouldn't be using the term in the first place. It pretty much falls under the stock broker category for some people.

ztec said: I guess your image of internet marketing is damage by the people who shouldn't be using the term in the first place. It pretty much falls under the stock broker category for some people.

Regardless, people go into "internet marketing" solely to earn money. You said people shouldn't go into it for that reason - what other reason is there? Do people wake up and say "gosh, I wish I could make the world a better place by selling more Internet ads"? No, they go into any kind of marketing with the idea of making money for themselves.

Nothing wrong with that...but let's not make it some great noble aspiration.

• Here's the plan:

July 22

$3000

Buy 31 shares AAPL @ $94.25 = $2921.75 + $10 commission = $2931.75
    Cash left = $68.25

A month later ...

August 22

Sell 31 shares AAPL @ $101.32 = $3140.92 - $10 commission = $3130.92
    Cash from before = $68.25

$3199.17

Almost!

And yes, I do realize the flaws in this plan LOL.

• How about you tell us today what stock will be higher in 30 days.

• one way: catch leb vps and build much wordpress blogs (with subdomains) and rent the blogs with (after 3-4 months) good backlinks, thats it (called private blognetwork)

• Were those Warren Buffet quotes machine translated into Chinese and then back again?

• "is something illegal" - yes, a little bit ..

• @Dylan said:
    Were those Warren Buffet quotes machine translated into Chinese and then back again?

No. His father was chinese.

• EM5EM5 Member

@hostnoob said:
    where do you live? you'll be lucky to get anything over 3% interest from a bank here (UK)

In India, most national banks give about 9% (+0.5% for seniors), private banks may give more but it bears risk.

For the original poster, you may get good money by investing on shares, but you have to know the details and many things and a bit of luck too. Another part, you may loose all your money too, that's business. I think you can run a site to earn that money, but of course you have to have an idea of what you can do etc. And it is not risky too (just domain & hosting cost to start with)

• why not buy 2400 VPS from GreenValuehost and set up 2400 hitleaps?
    that will let u make $600/m

• wats hitleaps?

• @lewissue said:
    why not buy 2400 VPS from GreenValuehost and set up 2400 hitleaps?
    that will let u make $600/m

+1, and don't forget to open a let post for every downtime.

• Warren Buffets quotes are great but difficult to realize with 3000 $ :)

A decent income is possible. Depends on what you like to do. Selling something in internet. Selling VPS servers, shared hosting reseller, tube-websites.

Invest in adult content :) You pay once, sell 10 000 times!

• http://gamblingwithbitcoins.com/lazy-ways-to-get-free-bitcoins/

Failing that, contextual advertising without conscience is really 'in' right now, it's where all the smart money is. If you think your investment portfolio is ready for it, lean toward variants with overt and non-subtle branding (the more baroque, the better). Remember, no bathos if it can't preemptively guarantee the absence of apophenia in your target demographic. If anyone questions your ethics, simply fall back on the growing techno-moralist tendency toward Neo-Manichaean Mansplaining.

EM5 said: In India, most national banks give about 9% (+0.5% for seniors), private banks may give more but it bears risk.

Ha ha ha. Yes, that may be true but you have to ask yourself why Indian banks have to pay 9% to attract depositors while US banks only have to pay 1% (or less) to have people put money in the bank. The reason: much higher risk the Indian bank will go under.

Heck, there are Iranian banks that pay 22% on deposits...