Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS and Domain Addiction ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS and Domain Addiction !

2»

Comments

• @rm_ said:
    Just get one or two nice solid (and cheap) dedis from OVH or Online.net. Pretty soon you'll find yourself cancelling all your VPSes and when buying a new one, the question that'll stop you is "what can it do that I can't already run on this dedicated server I have".

I heard OVH is less caring for customers..... Isn't that true ?

• I totally understand. I spend lots of money every month and I just can't stop. It's sorta a hobby for me if that makes any sense. I think most people that are regulars on this forum have the same problem.

• obakfahad said: I think i should rely on shared hosting. I should move all my website to a good shared hosting provider and will go away from all technical terms including LEB,LET and linux.

That's too far. Learning a new operating system and it's applications is something that should be seen in a positive light, especially when it's dirt cheap.

• @rm_ said:

>

Company's name is VPS.SYSTEMS (and this is also it's domain). I can't make a review as I guess all my interactions with them lasted like 15-20 minutes including refund request and I told all of it in my previous message.

Just an important note for people who'll come across this when thinking to buy a VPS from them; their ToS doesn't allow refunds, so if you ask for one after you found out that it's so slow, you'll be on their mercy.