Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's up with DelimiterVPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's up with DelimiterVPS

13»

Comments

• Looks like their link to GTT is currently down.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    Atla03 - Atlanta - Connectivity issues (Reported)

Affecting Server - Yomura Master Provisioning | Priority - Critical

We are seeing some connectivity issues in Atlanta. Engineers are investigating. Date - 09/17/2014 16:39
    Last Updated - 09/17/2014 16:40
    Thanked by 1loyd
  • loydloyd Member
    edited September 2014

It was not there 20min ago, I checked Network Issues page, Twitter ...

Btw. it's dumb that we need to log-in the customer area just to check network issues. Have to look-up the password for Delimiter client area and 10sec check becomes a bloody chore.

Thanked by 1netomx

@loyd said:

Btw. it's dumb that we need to log-in the customer area just to check network issues. Have to look-up the password for Delimiter client area and 10sec check becomes a bloody chore.

I sent a ticket and I got that answer.

• @loyd said:

I agree, I opened a ticket a while back asking for a RSS feed I could have IFTTT look at and push using pushover to my phone and they put it on hold saying it was a good idea but it got closed with nothing changed.

I rather at least have an email, I would really like an RSS feed that I can push to whatever devices I want.

• I opened a ticket an hour ago and so far no answer. This forum is better support than Delimiter itself :)

• @loyd said:
    I opened a ticket an hour ago and so far no answer. This forum is better support than Delimiter itself :)

You know there's an issue right?.. So you call waiting one hour bad support?

Impatient much..

Thanked by 2netomx jvnadr
  • All their supporters seem disappear! I opened ticket to ask them to reactive my Atom server since Sep 12 but they never answer and yes, my server is still suspended.
    Hope someone from Delimiter can help, my ticket number #976631

Ps: I paid for yearly and now I stuck with it.

• CFarenceCFarence Member
    edited September 2014

@NewforVPS said:
    All their supporters seem disappear! I opened ticket to ask them to reactive my Atom server since Sep 12 but they never answer and yes, my server is still suspended.
    Hope someone from Delimiter can help, my ticket number #976631

Ps: I paid for yearly and now I stuck with it.

Maybe @MarkTurner can help

And my servers have come back online again

e are seeing some connectivity issues in Atlanta. Engineers are investigating.

Blocks 199.233.245/246/247 were disrupted due to a routing loop outside of our datacentre. This has now been addressed and proper routing for those netblocks has been restored.

Estimated Downtime: 1 hour 37 minutes 52 seconds Date - 09/17/2014 16:39
    Last Updated - 09/17/2014 18:04
  • loydloyd Member
    edited September 2014

@ATHK said:
    You know there's an issue right?.. So you call waiting one hour bad support?
    Impatient much..

Buddy, you should clean your monitor, must be reading some dust particles between the lines, because I praised this forum and not said Delimiter had "bad support" :)

• @loyd said:

You're imply LET is a better helpdesk where it's not a helpdesk at all therefore it comes across as delimiter has bad support.

Which they probably don't you waited an hour for a response it's obvious they have an issue and your not the only one to create a support ticket...

So have some sort of patience they have more than one person to deal with..

• loydloyd Member
    edited September 2014

@ATHK said:
    You're imply LET is a better helpdesk where it's not a helpdesk at all therefore it comes across as delimiter has bad support.

You're imply You imply that X is better than Y = Y is bad ?

Using this same logic: dick1 < dick2 = dick2 is small results in conclusion that only one person on the planet has long dick and everyone else has small dick. This logic rule seems to be assymetrical, because if we reverse it: dick2 > dick1 = dick1 is long, then we get more favorable conclusion that only one person on the planet has small dick and we all have long ones.

Sorry, I understand your patronizing about having to be patient, you do not need to rephrase it, lets focus on the new logic rule we discovered :)

• Let's not be dicks small or long.

Sorry but that's how to came across to me.

• said: My BL460C Dual X5150 blade gets restarted every 2-3 weeks. This is a dedicated server, why power-cycle it every other week?!

That happen to me also . so i decided not to continue with them .