Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New GVH Deals! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New GVH Deals!

13»

Comments

• FlorisFloris Member

@sepei said:

What they have done?

What didn't they do?

• @Mun I thought Jon was the COO. So the COO can't even tell you why your account got terminated? Nice company.

• @infolink said:
    Mun I thought Jon was the COO. So the COO can't even tell you why your account got terminated? Nice company.

He dropped down to "Sales Manager" if you believe it or not, I don't I think it was the start of the drama. Anyway last reply from me, I don't want to help them get more sales lol.

• @Nekki said:
    All you've done is give GVH a bucketload more advertising by whining, you daft bastards.

A legit advertising strategy for really shitty companies is to advertise here. Just a troll post or two, and the posters of LET will send you to the top!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MunMun Member

@Licensecart said:

During the time that he sent me that he was still at his old position so "COO".

• If you guys don't want to see all this GVH stuff here you should stop posting it! Apparently, due to amount of views and comments these threads get, you seem to love them :-)

Thanked by 2netomx hostnoob
  • @mpkossen said:
    If you guys don't want to see all this GVH stuff here you should stop posting it! Apparently, due to amount of views and comments these threads get, you seem to love them :-)

When will @GreenValueHost get unbanned? lol :P

• wychwych Member

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    When will GreenValueHost get unbanned? lol :P

You mean Jon?

• @wych said:
    You mean Jon?

Yep aka Jaroslav

• From the Cest Pit:

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I don't get it

• netomx said: I don't get it

He's offering $25 to either linuxthefish (OP) or mtwiscool (of 32mb.club fame) to migrate 60 GVH VPSes on LA4 to LA4v2 since he doesn't trust The Indians to use vzmigrate, a SolusVM tool.

..and then he got his 10 year old sister to do it? Sarcasm, I hope.

• @ihatetonyy said:
    ..and then he got his 10 year old sister to do it? Sarcasm, I hope.

yeah I think he's saying he'd rather his 10y/o sister did it than mtwiscool

Thanked by 2Floris ihatetonyy
  • FlorisFloris Member
    edited July 2014

@hostnoob said:
    yeah I think he's saying he'd rather his 10y/o sister did it than mtwiscool

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy hostnoob
  • hostnoob said: he'd rather his 10y/o sister did it than mtwiscool

The fact he was included in this three-way is deeply confusing, then.