Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for customers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question for customers

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Well im gonna sit tonight work it out thoroughly and by tommorow it be will be as good as new

• blackblack Member
    edited July 2014
     < div align="center" > and < br > 

is your friend.

• black said: is your friend.

The align attribute is deprecated. Use CSS (text-align: center;).

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2014

Haven't read anyone else's response. Read your words, loaded your site for the first time. Here is my honest observation.

1. All links in footer fail. Including TOS and Privacy Policy. If these are not important to you, your service is immediately filed away in my mind as "trying to make a quick buck, will probably disappear in 3 months."

2. I clicked Contact Us and stopped when asked to accept the certificate. It's like $4, if you need money that badly I'm not that confident in your commitment to your service.

If you don't care about your service, why should I? Plenty of others who do. You obviously do care, but your website speaks louder to the opposite.

• souensouen Member
    edited July 2014

A little confused here. In the TOS jurisdiction is Ontario, Canada but the company according to the domain whois is in Hyderabad, India ... or is the TOS a "borrowed" template as well?

This may sound very picky, but for the sake of offering constructive feedback: the punctuation on the text is odd. I rarely see English-language sites that put spaces before commas, it looks like text composed by someone whose first language is not English. Notice this occurs in the descriptions around the website but not in the TOS.

Initially I visited the website to look at the plans, but reading the flippant response in the thread on ripping from other sites, as though it is a common and acceptable practice, is not encouraging. It says this company is not serious enough to establish a distinctive presence and has no courtesy for others' work.

Please consider giving these and other suggestions some attention, as the small details and inconsistencies speaks volumes about your company. The attention to detail reflects the provider's care to the products and support offered.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

Invest 20-30 usd in logo (fiverr or graphics river). You have domain name clouds4india.com, web title says VPSRAID and logo says VR Solutions. None of social links are working. Template is generic, every new host now have blurry header image... Contact @AThomasHowe to help you with template for reasonable fee. He helped us.

You will need SSL certificate (I can give you Comodo Positive SSL for 4,7 USD p/y ), you have java script warning: event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

And that would be all.

Thanked by 1AThomasHowe
  • DylanDylan Member

@clouds4india said:
    I have no problem with my command over the language

Your English isn't as good as you think it is. If you want to sell to native English speakers you need to hire a native speaker to ghostwrite, or, at the very least, have someone with better English edit your writing.

• Having an invalid SSL Certificate stops people in their tracks.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited July 2014

So here to sum this up:

• shitty layout (you can get a nice wordpress layout at for about 50$ on http://themeforest.com)
    • ripped a ToS from someone else, and ripped the rest of the website aswell
    • The English on your website is basicly crap. (hire someone to do this for you)
    • invalid SSL Certificate (you can get one at http://cheapsslsecurity.com very cheap)
    • Your website name is shitty aswell, it says clouds4india, but you don't have clouds and neither have indian locations
    • Your logo is blurry, and basicly unprofessional. Here is one I made within 1 minute using paint.net:

Nice and Clean.
    • Maybe you can do some SEO-Optimalizations (can be done with a wordpress plugin)

Is it that hard to make a decent website, with a decent name? Come on man, you're not even trying...

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

Stop using the fucking digit 4 as a replacement of "for", that practically screams "unprofessional", a company brand name is not the place to use SMS-speak, "m8".

But as others have pointed out, that might be the least of your problems.

• ValdVald Member

clouds4india said: Well im gonna sit tonight work it out thoroughly and by tommorow it be will be as good as new

dont rush your self, a one day website is not what you should aim for. Take your time and make it good, invest a lot of time in it, dont just rip off other people's work.

• Your another one giving out advice and your website is horrendous.
    The font is hard to read and navigating your site is a joke. And what's with your page title?

@drserver said:
    Invest 20-30 usd in logo (fiverr or graphics river). You have domain name clouds4india.com, web title says VPSRAID and logo says VR Solutions. None of social links are working. Template is generic, every new host now have blurry header image... Contact AThomasHowe to help you with template for reasonable fee. He helped us.

You will need SSL certificate (I can give you Comodo Positive SSL for 4,7 USD p/y ), you have java script warning: event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

And that would be all.

Thanked by 1drserver
    edited July 2014

@Linkking said:
    Your another one giving out advice and your website is horrendous.
    The font is hard to read and navigating your site is a joke. And what's with your page title?

I think that i am more than competent to tell if site is OK or not. BTW he asked for opinion. I gave one.

byteshack.net | abusivecores.com | dirtcheap.ninja | sugarvps.com | xenstorage.com

What do you think @Linkking ? Not a theme forest templates for sure :)

• I was just giving my opinion on yours - http://dirtcheap.ninja/
    The font is hard to read and navigating is terrible.

@drserver said:
    What do you think ?

Thanked by 1drserver

Linkking said: The font is hard to read and navigating is terrible.

There is no navigation :)

This is teaser page, not production or order website. It says Official Teaser, not live site. Anyway thank you for your opinion. I appreciate every feedback. Final production site will be little bit different.

• It does have navigation its just hard to find.

@drserver said:
    This is teaser page, not production or order website. It says Official Teaser, not live site. Anyway thank you for your opinion. I appreciate every feedback. Final production site will be little bit different.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • Maybe it could use some text over the ninjas but I'd take a million of those designs over something uninspired like Clouds4India. To be fair though, his signature says "Official Teaser - Launching date TBA" while Clouds4India says they've been in production for 9 months.

AThomasHowe said: Maybe it could use some text over the ninjas

It will be roll over, it is svg integrated into html (lets say advanced html5 as we follow trends) BTW if you wish to do that PM me, i have enough trust in you.

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited July 2014

Are you the guy that designed http://dirtcheap.ninja/?

AThomasHowe said: Maybe it could use some text over the ninjas but I'd take a million of those designs over something uninspired like Clouds4India. To be fair though, his signature says "Official Teaser - Launching date TBA" while Clouds4India says they've been in production for 9 months.

Linkking said: Are you the guy that designed http://dirtcheap.ninja/

No,

Dirtcheap ninja is combination of elements from fiverr, graphicriver, codecanyon and my poor design / coding skills.

We have highjacked thread. If you have any questions regarding my sites feel free to PM me. This is enough about mine sites. Lets keep @clouds4india to get his feedbacks.

• @Linkking said:
    I was just giving my opinion on yours - http://dirtcheap.ninja/
    The font is hard to read and navigating is terrible.

How can you not love that site!? Back on topic anyway? :)

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @linuxthefish I'm older than 12 that's why.
    I think clouds4india website is OK, just needs to sort logo and grammar.

@linuxthefish said:
    How can you not love that site!? Back on topic anyway? :)

@Jar said:
    Haven't read anyone else's response. Read your words, loaded your site for the first time. Here is my honest observation.

1. All links in footer fail. Including TOS and Privacy Policy. If these are not important to you, your service is immediately filed away in my mind as "trying to make a quick buck, will probably disappear in 3 months."

2. I clicked Contact Us and stopped when asked to accept the certificate. It's like $4, if you need money that badly I'm not that confident in your commitment to your service.

If you don't care about your service, why should I? Plenty of others who do. You obviously do care, but your website speaks louder to the opposite.

Hi thats the renovated version the old one got removed , ssl was on old domain so will add ssl to the new one today

@Floris said:
    So here to sum this up:

• shitty layout (you can get a nice wordpress layout at for about 50$ on http://themeforest.com)
    • ripped a ToS from someone else, and ripped the rest of the website aswell
    • The English on your website is basicly crap. (hire someone to do this for you)
    • invalid SSL Certificate (you can get one at http://cheapsslsecurity.com very cheap)
    • Your website name is shitty aswell, it says clouds4india, but you don't have clouds and neither have indian locations
    • Your logo is blurry, and basicly unprofessional. Here is one I made within 1 minute using paint.net:

Nice and Clean.
    • Maybe you can do some SEO-Optimalizations (can be done with a wordpress plugin)

Is it that hard to make a decent website, with a decent name? Come on man, you're not even trying...

The site is new old one removed so im currently renovating , planning on using

http://www.vpsraid.com/

@Linkking said:
    Your another one giving out advice and your website is horrendous.

renovating site :/ new domain is http://www.vpsraid.com/

@jnelson3149 said:
    Having an invalid SSL Certificate stops people in their tracks.

domain changed it was billing.clouds4india.com ( changed to billing.vpsraid.com ) will take a day to add the new one

• souensouen Member

I hope the website is still in progress (in which case it should be in staging and not released until the basic features are complete?), otherwise please get some assistance with the text. The use of hyphens and capitalisation is appalling and makes the site look unpolished. Contact email domain (filoxenia.com) doesn't match company domains.

@souen said:
    I hope the website is still in progress (in which case it should be in staging and not released until the basic features are complete?), otherwise please get some assistance with the text. The use of hyphens and capitalisation is appalling and makes the site look unpolished. Contact email domain (filoxenia.com) doesn't match company domains.

Its under progress

• W3HostW3Host Member

Fuck me, I suggest you hire an English person to rewrite the main site. This is a massive turn off. PM me or something.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RaymiiRaymii Member

Powerful cPanel

>

Enterprise Class SolusVM control panel enables you to get full control over your vps , Reboot , Power Cycle , Network Reconfiguration, OS reloads , Changing Root Passwords etc.

Is it cPanel or SolusVM? Or a Control Panel?

Secure Billing

All your transaction details are transfered securely on the Internet , We always use 256 bit encrypted SSL certificates to respect your privacy and safety !

So where is that certificate we're talking about?

We pride ourselves in being able to provide stable services since then without any major downtime.

This should not be something you pride yourself over, this is expected industry standard.

I want to email you, not this dude. Fix the links at the bottom of the site to facebook, skype (test call) and such.

Also, put a certificate on the SolusVM panel.

Plus, the WHMCS certificate is not trusted.

KVM is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions (Intel VT or AMD-V). KVM requires a modified QEMU although work is underway to get the required changes upstream.

Your clients are not interested in this. Why do they need to change their kernel? They just want a VPS. Mention you use kvm, nothing more.

The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Thanked by 1globalRegisters