Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for customers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question for customers

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

What is it you seek when you look for vps hosting and especially the company's website

I ve been hosting around 9 months now but LET customers seem to say site doesnt look good / cannot be trusted / summer host

I mean if you dont try us out how can you be so sure we are summer hosts or poor providers Every startup needs some encouragement right .

I've been trying to sell in these forums but haven't got even 1 customer / i ve been keeping my node online in hope that atleast a few would turn up sooner / later

Currently i have 10 customers running 2 gb ram vps on gaming servers so ive been stable with money and investment

Please do try our services and if any issues you experience feel free to let LET members know

Thank you

Regards

Bharat B CEO
Clouds4India
http://www.clouds4india.com/

Comments

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited July 2014

The English on that website is abysmal.

The layout is messy, the majority of the content it centered with a coupon code towards the top of the page that looks astray. The dedicated server link doesn't go anywhere. Content seems to be lacking, the black box towards the top of the page with text within it looks empty because it's surrounded by a lot of dead space. I don't get your company name, you don't appear to be selling any services in India to marketing specifically to any Indian markets? The three links in the bottom left corner of the page (Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Privacy Policy) all link to the same page. Combine that with the dead space and I'm left thinking the website is a bit empty and a quick job.

To be extra picky, your logo shows 'Clouds4India' as one word whilst the head title for your page spaces it out as 'Clouds 4 India'.

Thanked by 1DarioX
  • linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited July 2014

Remove the words India and Indian. Or add an actual indian location and sell to the Indian market, and you really do have nothing special.

Also your site looks very minimal, which can be good but i don't think it's helping you...

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@linuxthefish said:
    Remove the words India and Indian. Or add an actual indian location and sell to the Indian market, and you really do have nothing special.

Also your site looks very minimal, which can be good but i don't think it's helping you...

well i ve taken WHMCS , as for indian i regret taking that name i have bought a domain www.vpsraid.com which i have kept aside until this domain turns 1 year

as for nothing special part almost all the hosting providers have the same thing what can really differentiate us is the support we provide and the uptime

@kcaj said:
    The English on that website is abysmal.

Isn't services the matter of intrested to general public ??

• No they aren't professionalism is.
    You don't want to trust your data to someone who looks like they used google translate on their site. (If that)

• zionvpszionvps Member
    edited July 2014

@clouds4india said:
    Isn't services the matter of intrested to general public ??

if public doesn't understand the english in your website, they won't proceed to pay.
    Also you might want to fix the bottom bars which appear for no reason in chrome

• J1021J1021 Member

clouds4india said: Isn't services the matter of intrested to general public ??

Generally no. I want someone who is all-round good. Your website is the first impression your customers get of your company.

• @clouds4india said:
    What can really differentiate us is the support we provide and the uptime

You need way more than that, as 100% uptime should be expected as standard.

There was a topic a while back on how much support a provider should be giving, I can't find it but you might want to have a read, and re-consider the level of service you want to provide if you insist on making support a selling point.

Thanks for the positive criticism ill take them into consideration

I have no problem with my command over the language thing is i've ripped content from other site so may be it has grammatical mistakes which I personally haven't gone through yet

I am a php dev / i thought design wont matter much so i haven't worked with it since i have got some pointers now ill do a full renovation of the site , logo , domain.

Thanks

• A couple of points:

Basically, begging for customers won't work.
    Why announce that you have NO customers...who would want to join now?

You admit that you ripped content, and then you put it up on your site without proof reading?

Jeez, man. Chuck this up as a learning experience and start over again but don't repeat the same mistakes.

@globalRegisters said:
    A couple of points:

Basically, begging for customers won't work.
    Why announce that you have NO customers...who would want to join now?

You admit that you ripped content, and then you put it up on your site without proof reading?

Jeez, man. Chuck this up as a learning experience and start over again but don't repeat the same mistakes.

wasnt begging was justifying , as for the content i agree thanks anyway

• J1021J1021 Member

clouds4india said: I have no problem with my command over the language thing is i've ripped content from other site so may be it has grammatical mistakes which I personally haven't gone through yet

Why not you save your clients the bother and setup a 301 to the site you ripped the content from?

• ValdVald Member

kcaj said: Why not you save your clients the bother and setup a 301 to the site you ripped the content from?

Looooooooooooool

• Whats with your kvm plan graphics?

How can you have both a "Most Popular" and "Best Selling" plan? They're the same thing!

• vedranvedran Veteran

clouds4india said: i've ripped content from other site

That's the poorest excuse I've ever seen

@vedran said:
    That's the poorest excuse I've ever seen

can i get a name change ?? on my id

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited July 2014

I can not understand yours, also your website is even worse.

zionvps said: if public doesn't understand the english in your website, they won't proceed to pay. Also you might want to fix the bottom bars which appear for no reason in chrome

@Linkking said:
    I can not understand yours, also your website is even worse.

Sorry for that it wasnt mine in the first place

@kcaj said:
    Why not you save your clients the bother and setup a 301 to the site you ripped the content from?

Lol , thanks for being sarcastic there but its not helping .

• @clouds4india
    My comment was directed @zionvps

@Linkking said:
    clouds4india
    My comment was directed zionvps

oh

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    Special Offer get 4 GB ram KVM vps @ $24.5 /m PROMO CODE "LET30" hurry limited period offer only

Nice try, but the price is too high

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2014

@clouds4india said:

Currently i have 10 customers running 2 gb ram vps on gaming servers

I have not seen you offer 2GB RAM here on LET, 1GB for $6 in KC is not motivating me to buy.
    There are many known good providers here that will do better then that, why should i buy from you?

EDIT: and this from your website "Server located in Phoenix Datacenter Kansas City USA".
    Test IP shows IOFlood Phoenix. Yet you sell VPS in Kansas City.
    Still wondering why nobody buys from you? Could be all the red flags...

• FlorisFloris Member

@clouds4india said:
    oh

Clouds 4 India has been in the Web Hosting industry since 2013 where we operate our own infrastructures, networks, and in-housed staff.

What network, what infrastructure do you own? What in-housed staff do you have? How much employees? How can you afford employees without even having customers?

That is a lie and I don't like my host to lie to me. I wouldn't give my money to you, that's one thing. Now, why don't you go on themeforest, and buy a nice theme for your website. Invest in your host, get it back later.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Floris said: That is a lie and I don't like my host to lie to me. I wouldn't give my money to you, that's one thing. Now, why don't you go on themeforest, and buy a nice theme for your website. Invest in your host, get it back later.

Maybe he ripped that part too.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @clouds4india said:
    thing is i've ripped content from other site

There goes any shred of credibility you may have had. Do your wallet a favor and throw in the towel now.

@netomx said:

Special Offer get 4 GB ram KVM vps @ $24.5 /m PROMO CODE "LET30" hurry limited period offer only

Nice try, but the price is too high

how come ?? KVM resources being dedicated and raid 10 on a new node its as low as i can get

@Floris said:
    That is a lie and I don't like my host to lie to me. I wouldn't give my money to you, that's one thing. Now, why don't you go on themeforest, and buy a nice theme for your website. Invest in your host, get it back later.

as the guy below said it was ripped

and as for themeforest ive seen many themes none seemed too unique to me

• clouds4india said: as the guy below said it was ripped

This is why people don't take you seriously and the fact you're obvious to that proves you'll never make it. Sorry.

• clouds4india said: and as for themeforest ive seen many themes none seemed too unique to me

Good looking website > Poor looking but apparently unique website