Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlienVPS shouldn't be allowed to advertise here - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlienVPS shouldn't be allowed to advertise here

13»

Comments

• I think there should be a difference between being allowed to advertise on LEB/LET and to post an offer on LEB/LET. If a provider has consistently bad reviews and failure to provide tech support as endorsed by a significant number of members of the forum, it's my humble opinion that the moderators block him from the ability to post offers over here.

Regarding ads, I don't think he should be stopped from doing that, if it gives the site a good revenue. I have adslots on my site, and I am not bothered by what ads appear there, unless they're distinctly offensive and color the content of my site.

• Alienvps = Scam

• @MorningIris said:
    Alienvps = Scam

Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread, repeating the same thing three separate times.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

joelgm said: I think there should be a difference between being allowed to advertise on LEB/LET and to post an offer on LEB/LET.

Yes, and there is. Even when bad hosts are featured, the admins are usually linking to bad feedback right in the post, so, nobody can claim they didnt't know.

• If LET start removing ads how they are going to earn money.They have to pay server bills etc.Also as long as he is paying i don't think so they should not allow hem to advertise also i think you are at fault.You guys signup for crappy host without reading any reviews.So if you search for reviews you can stay away from such scam hosts.Like i am staying away from GVH i saw there negative and never bothered to signup up also i saw negetive reviews of vps-slim NL company never signed up for them.You can avoid such scams if you read reviews of hosts for which you are signing up.