Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ReverseHosts announcement - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ReverseHosts announcement

13»

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@c0y - from my understanding it was one node in San Diego that had the bandwidth issue and no migrations or backups were done from that one node. That being said, If @netguy or @c0y really need their VM, PM me your account email and I will ask @Ihtasham to give you mine in LV. I can wait.

• c0yc0y Member

@FrankZ said:
    c0y - from my understanding it was one node in San Diego that had the bandwidth issue and no migrations or backups were done from that one node. That being said, If netguy or c0y really need their VM, PM me your account email and I will ask Ihtasham to give you mine in LV. I can wait.

Thank you for clearing that up, then it's understandable. I can wait too, didn't have anything even productive with them anyway, hehe.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Ihtasham do you accept CC or only paypal...

• ReverseHosts still not replying to tickets

• @WellGrounded said:
    ReverseHosts still not replying to tickets

Yes, I cancelled my box. Ihtasham quite happy to post on twitter all day (literally hundreds of tweets in a week) but not answer tickets.

I have been pretty patient with them, but it is now time to avoid them.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

huh

these guys @Ihtasham and others, are too busy to reply...

• @Jack said:

You could backup the host node with r1soft, but not individual containers afaik.