Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any reviews aboutt chicagovps.net? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any reviews aboutt chicagovps.net?

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:
    We have since found him a new system, and installing a new server. Moderator, you can now close this thread.

Once the OP confirms that he's happy to close the thread, we'll take it under consideration.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • ttsaonttsaon Member

yes.> @CVPS_Chris said:

Just to clear up the issue here. The OP got a dedicated server, used it for a few days and something stopped working. We told him that we need to attach a KVM to it and there would be a charge. He refused to pay the charge, and really didnt understand why there was a charge.

We have since found him a new system, and installing a new server. Moderator, you can now close this thread. mpkossen

thanks it is ok now ..but take 5 days.
    hope next time you will not take so long

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2014

@CVPS_Chris What did stop the server? If it was something that is customer's fault, you are wright to ask for a charge to attach a kvm. But if it was a server's fault (hardware, network issue etc.), then, you should fix it and don't charge him for kvm. Did you find the error/issue?

• ttsaonttsaon Member

@CVPS_Chris my server down again .I just renew..then down again...

• Not a scam at all. I have had several servers from them in the past and have not had any issues. I'm sure it's just a communication issue.

• ttsaonttsaon Member

@MrZodiac every time I open ticket .will wait 24 hours
    and every month my server will down a time.

• blackblack Member

Why do you keep renewing your services with them if it's that bad?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

Technical support is usually rather quick. Sales / Billing support is lacking. Ticket below was opened to ask about additional bandwidth costs. No answer in 2 days so far.

http://cloud.goldenberg.me/public.php?service=files&t=35678fce04470ef211d1b599a42ffaef

• ttsaonttsaon Member

@black said:
    Why do you keep renewing your services with them if it's that bad?

last month they finally solve problem .
    so I renew..

• AmitzAmitz Member

ttsaon said: last month they finally solve problem . so I renew..

Yeah. Being capable of suffering is a big plus in this world! Good boy!

• Simple; Stay away from ChicagoVPS/CVPS.

• akzakz Member
    edited July 2014

lol classic example of life lessons not being learned properly.