Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShockwaveVPS/MyPCServer - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ShockwaveVPS/MyPCServer

13»

Comments

• it's like a train wreck in slow motion

• Interesting. An html page for the VPS Panel? Not even PHP?

"automatcically install CentOS 6 by default" - I love it when my VPSes get automatcically installed

"custom OS from Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch Linux, Cloud CentOS, Debian, Suse OS and Windows (Beta Server) (W.I.P) " - BRB rewriting Windows

"and we assure you we will not touch your files!" - Because we don't know how!

Under support, one of the FAQs is "Can I trust ShockwaveVPS" The answer?
    "Yes, you can we are full trustworthy, if you are not satisfied we will discuss and we will refund within 1 day."

Under all plans, there includes "1 SSH". I always wanted a SSH!
    And "STFP & FTP". What's a STFP?
    Oh, and "500 Bandwidth" and "100Gbit network". Congrats. You've redefined 'bandwidth' into a unit of measurement and broke world records for networking speed.

Oh, and finally, under Order, their 'Free' VPS costs $1.99, and is a Domain registration and Transfer package.

Yay summer hosts. Anyone wanna talk about Youhosting?

• ChristopherChristopher Member
    edited July 2014

edited on request

• Ok, this is bullying, what the fuck did I ever do to you lot, I am student yes, interested in living my life, but posting the picture of my dead mother is too much, your idiotic fool tom, yes ShockwaveVPS is owned by me, its just I am interested in it, and you now are being streotypical because have you tried it no, you just assume something, @TommeHM fuck you.

• I agree. this does seem abit like bullying , first it was simply piss taking for basic mistakes now its gone to far. end it guys.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

This is awesome man. I might give his London 'office' a visit, hope his parents don't mind.

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited July 2014

@nickrobat chill down.

Go and edit your Facebook/Instagram/Youtube privacy settings so that they will stop stalking you lol.

• I;0 have dude

• @Vindora said:
    Wow, he posted 95% of the front of his credit card on Instagram. This just keeps getting better.

Two bookmarks in Arabic language. Quite interesting.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@alexvolk said:
    Two bookmarks in Arabic language. Quite interesting.

Not Arabic, that's Farsi.

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 AuroraZ
This discussion has been closed.