Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShockwaveVPS/MyPCServer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ShockwaveVPS/MyPCServer

Comments

• nickrobat said: Great well I do have vpes and they do work to be honest I gave some free ones and they're very good all my plans work I have 3 dedicated servers

he offered me a free one but I never received it, all I got was the ip 376.755.212.923 and some username and password in a message

• @TommehM

Next level IP right there.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • xBytezxBytez Member
    edited July 2014

Vindora said: Next level IP right there.

Maybe this nickrobat made his own magic internet!

Thanked by 3TommehM Pwner netomx
  • @xBytez said:
    Maybe this nickrobat made his own magic internet!

He does own two data centers, I'm sure he has the technology to do it.

Thanked by 3TommehM Pwner netomx
  • If I'm reading this correctly he has 4

Vindora said: He does own two data centers, I'm sure he has the technology to do it.

• xBytezxBytez Member

Ooh, @nickrobat is this your office? Can I get a tour?

• 100% relevant

xBytez said: Ooh, @nickrobat is this your office? Can I get a tour?

• @nickrobat is this you?

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited July 2014

Andrew Zuperman or Andrew Zombieman?

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited July 2014

The login page doesn't have SSL.

Are my passwords secure?
    Yes all passwords, are in a different database which comes with SSL 256-Bit Encryption! <--Where?

• TommehMTommehM Member
    edited July 2014

Yeah! he probably stores them in plaintext

plus SSL 256-bit encryption? does he even know what he's talking about?

Chuck said: The login page doesn't have SSL.

Are my passwords secure? Yes all passwords, are in a different database which comes with SSL 256-Bit Encryption! <--Where?

also, "We use SSL encrypted (256- Bit) databases over the cloud to secure your information and VPS."

• xBytezxBytez Member
    edited July 2014

I have a feeling he didn't fully edit his template. (Submitting the form goes to: http://pittas.me/envato/html/filoxenia/blue/contact.html )

• looks stolen to me.

• wychwych Member

This just gets better and better. At least he hid his own facebook profile now.

Thanked by 1TommehM
  • TommehMTommehM Member
    edited July 2014

Not exactly, still left a few things public.

MyPCServer/ShockwaveVPS datacenter #1

wych said: This just gets better and better. At least he hid his own facebook profile now.

pro dj 89.4FM!!!

video showing the setup of MyPCServer satellite (as fuck) radio system

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 netomx
  • OllieOllie Member

I just want to say that I am not affiliated with/ have anything to do with ShockwaveVPS at all. For some reason Nick has placed my name on the website under the 'Team' page and apparently I am "Admin 1 and VPS MANAGER!". I have asked Nick to take this down but he insists for it to stay up.

• Yeah, Nick's obsessed with you, think he wants to get together on this:

Ollie said: I just want to say that I am not affiliated with/ have anything to do with ShockwaveVPS at all. For some reason Nick has placed my name on the website under the 'Team' page and apparently I am "Admin 1 and VPS MANAGER!". I have asked Nick to take this down but he insists for it to stay up.

• @Ollie said:
    I just want to say that I am not affiliated with/ have anything to do with ShockwaveVPS at all. For some reason Nick has placed my name on the website under the 'Team' page and apparently I am "Admin 1 and VPS MANAGER!". I have asked Nick to take this down but he insists for it to stay up.

Sue him, you might be able to walk away with one of his 4 datacentres.

• "All your files are backuped to our sites backup servers incase it goes down."

http://shockwavevps.com/team.html

• TommehMTommehM Member
    edited July 2014

Animal Cruelty 101:

Narcissism:

• wychwych Member

M25, UK datacenter

I highly doubt he can afford them.

• Indeed, it's obvious he only has a few dedicated servers (probably just one) which he runs some vm's on, he doesn't even know the difference between a dedi and a vps from what I read.

wych said: I highly doubt he can afford them.

• ChuckChuck Member

@Ollie said:

Sue him?

• death threats:

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 Infinity
  • @TommehM said:
    death threats:

RIP TommehM :(

• ChristopherChristopher Member
    edited July 2014

@TommehM said:
    death threats:

Ouch.

• at least he doesn't know where I live. ;D

hostnoob said: RIP TommehM :(

Vindora said: Ouch.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • FlorisFloris Member
    edited July 2014

@TommehM said:
    at least he doesn't know where I live. ;D

Please do us all a favor and get this punkhead/wanker of the web, report him to the police, send emails to his ISP do whatever you can.

I smell class-action lawsuits

This discussion has been closed.