Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHEAP PREMIUM HOSTING! UK KVM $2.99 - Czech OVZ $2.39- France OVZ $3.50 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHEAP PREMIUM HOSTING! UK KVM $2.99 - Czech OVZ $2.39- France OVZ $3.50

13»

Comments

• I was upgraded to 1gbit at CZ and my server is awesome now :)

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • loydloyd Member
    edited August 2014

@szonehosting said:
    There will be no future migrations for your server or ip changes

What do you folks think? Did you get last email today? There is going to be yet other migration so take your backups. He says Czech location is prepaid for next month, but my understanding is this host has cashflow trouble.

• loyd said: What do you folks think? Did you get last email today? There is going to be yet other migration so take your backups. He says Czech location is prepaid for next month, but my understanding is this host has cashflow trouble.

We have been doing some restructuring due to a lot of losses, we will always have servers and vps's available for our customers, we will now be focusing mainly on france anti ddos vps and cpanel hosting and also czech republic, is under a 2 month review to see if we can see any profits within this time frame. Other locations will no longer be available to purchase though customers still have there vps's running in uk and other locations. It is not a cash flow problem it is just to much money has been lost on our UK location so it makes sense to shut it down, also redstation and abuse reports etc do not go well together.