Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHEAP PREMIUM HOSTING! UK KVM $2.99 - Czech OVZ $2.39- France OVZ $3.50 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHEAP PREMIUM HOSTING! UK KVM $2.99 - Czech OVZ $2.39- France OVZ $3.50

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    Who are you on WHT?

He hasn't. The account was created in December 2013 but he didn't start posting offers of any kind until late May (ie. last month):

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=52021099

• NekkiNekki Veteran

hellogoodbye said: He hasn't. The account was created in December 2013 but he didn't start posting offers of any kind until late May (ie. last month):

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=52021099

Cheers man.

@sz1hosting If you weren't selling on LET, WHT or VPSBoard until April/May time, where were you selling?

• Nekki said: @sz1hosting If you weren't selling on LET, WHT or VPSBoard until April/May time, where were you selling?

Facebook mainly to friends family and friends of family friends of friends etc i could go on forever.

• wychwych Member

@Liam said:
    Whois has now been fixed.

~liam

@sz1hosting, are you now registered in ID not GB?

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

wych said: @sz1hosting, are you now registered in ID not GB?

GB as it is much cheaper for now though we would like to register for Indonesia one day.

Also to add to this:
    We are upgrading in the next 24 hours our Czech location main server for ovz to 128gb ram 2 x 6cores 2.1GHz also ssd and HD drives Dual Xeon E5-2620. We may be switching from kvm in UK to OVZ also, due to low demand for UK KVM.

• Czech yo self before you wreck yo self

• said: some new and exiting UK KVM offers!

This guy teaches ESL to Indonesians by the way

They aren't getting their money's worth.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • said: HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM DATA CENTERS PREMIUM HOSTING

Translation: resold slabbed OVZ machines in Las Vegas, rented hardware elsewhere, cheapest possible shit he could find. If anything I'd recommend people the Vegas machines because at least they're backed by capable people.

@Brad said:
    And I thought he's/was an English teacher.

You'd wish he was. He is.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
    edited July 2014

mpkossen said: said: HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM DATA CENTERS PREMIUM HOSTING

We use mainly FDC Servers and Redstation, i would have to disagree with that as they are not the cheapest at all.
    We also have admins at sz1Hosting who are very very advanced individuals who are more than capable of administering servers with ease.

• loydloyd Member
    edited July 2014

I bought 1GB $30/y Czech VPS, and it is quite slow. Unpacking 7z file that takes 3sec on my PC took about a minute. Importing 180MB MySQL file around 5min

CPU is E5-2620 v2 2.10 GHz but /proc/cpuinfo reports CPU as 59MHz which explains the slowness.

On other hand if this makes it harder to abuse the CPU, then I am all for it. Have a forum with 100-200 visitors per day and it's currently on heavily oversold container with fair-share utilization and takes half minute to load first page, forum is becoming abandoned. On this 59MHz container my front page takes 2sec. Can get 6 front pages per second or 230 static 20kB requests per second, so it should be fine.

• @sz1hosting said:

Redstation doesn't use Premium HP Hardware.

• loyd said: I bought 1GB $30/y Czech VPS, and it is quite slow. Unpacking 7z file that takes 3sec on my PC took about a minute. Importing 180MB MySQL file around 5min

Thanks for choosing sz1Hosting please submit a ticket and we will look into this for you, the czech server is new just days old we migrated all customers to the server you are using now, we are still configuring the server at the back end.

• mpkossen said: That's someone that owns their own servers.

Maybe i am confused but I pay 100's of dollars a month for each 1 of my servers does this not mean i own mine?

• sz1hosting said: Maybe i am confused but I pay 100's of dollars a month for each 1 of my servers does this not mean i own mine?

I don't know what they told you, but boy are you in for some bad news

edited July 2014

texteditor said: I don't know what they told you, but boy are you in for some bad news

We own all our servers in EU. Leased owned same thing - we do not own the data centers unfortunately.

• loydloyd Member
    edited July 2014

The Czech support is awesomely fast, they reply within minutes. My server came to screeching halt this morning, after I opened the ticket it turns out they were doing some upgrades at that moment and then they boosted my CPU allowance to almost 10x, I can now serve 80x PHP front pages or 2900 static 20kB images per second.

Thumbs up sz1hosting !

edited July 2014

loyd said: The Czech support is awesomely fast, they reply within minutes. My server came to screeching halt this morning, after I opened the ticket it turns out they were doing some upgrades at that moment and then they boosted my CPU allowance to almost 10x, I can now serve 80x PHP front pages or 2900 static 20kB images per second.

Thumbs up sz1hosting !

Your most welcome, thanks for choosing sz1Hosting Group.

edited July 2014

UK is now OVZ
    Please note the new order links:

changed to ovz instead of kvm and the prices are the same except the 256mb is now $2.39 a month : )

.....................................................................................

$2.39 per month or $22.00 per year
    UK OVZ 256MB

https://billing.hostingvps.pw/cart.p...onfproduct&i=0

1 IPV4
    IPV6
    Port Speed:1Gbps Dedicated
    E3 + Server
    .....................................................................................

$3.50 per month, or $29.00 per year.
    UK OVZ 512MB

https://billing.hostingvps.pw/cart.p...onfproduct&i=1

1 IPV4
    IPV6
    E3 + Server

$6.00 per month or $40.00 per year.
    UK OVZ 1GB OVZ

https://billing.hostingvps.pw/cart.p...onfproduct&i=2

1 IPV4
    IPV6
    E3 + Server

$7.00 per month or $48.00 per year.
    UK OVZ 2GB

https://billing.hostingvps.pw/cart.p...onfproduct&i=3

1 IPV4
    IPV6
    E3 + Server

• @sz1hosting said:

Redstation uses Dell not HP.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

sz1hosting said: We own all our servers in EU. Leased owned same thing

No, leased rented servers is not the same as owned hardware. Owned hardware means colo or owned racks in a DC, sending your own physical machines, preconfigured by you. "Leased" servers just means monthly or yearly contracts for each servers.
    That can be good, sometimes, because the servers are maintained by the professional employes of the DC and immediate replace of broken elements. It can be bad, sometimes, because of renting cheap overused servers, or increasing the costs for you, so, overbook the servers to be profitable.

An advice: be clear, transparent and true when you advertise here or elswere, do not change offers on the fly (together with the whole structure from KVM to OVZ), build a site that does not look like a school project for a primary class of 8-10 year old kids and give full details of your infrastructure, datacenters you use etc.

• The site looks ok to me hostingvps.pw Thanks.

• @sz1hosting said:
    We own all our servers in EU. Leased owned same thing - we do not own the data centers unfortunately.

Boy this is tough...

Leased and owned are definitely not the same thing. I recommend a dictionary (it's the big box-like thing that says 'Oxford' on the side).

Wait, I thought you are an English teacher?

• Renting:
    Renting, also known as hiring, is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good, service or property owned by another. A gross lease is when the tenant pays a flat rental amount and the landlord pays for all property charges regularly incurred by the ownership.

Leasing:
    A lease is a contractual arrangement calling for the lessee (user) to pay the lessor (owner) for use of an asset.The narrower term rental agreement can be used to describe a lease in which the asset is tangible property.

Kindah the same really.

edited July 2014

edit

• Do you guys ignore dmca on your czech server ?

• theweblover007 said: Do you guys ignore dmca on your czech server ?

Unfortunately we do not as it is owned by a USA company also we are a UK company so no sorry, you can try other hosts, i seen a Romanian host offering dcma free check the offers section.

• loydloyd Member
    edited July 2014

Not good. Nodes transfered, IP changed with no notice, VPS destroyed in the process so I found just blank default install one morning on completely different IP. Did I mention there was no warning before and no notice afterward? One morning website is gone and when I look in CP, the IP has changed. Back to original ultra-slow VPS where simple GET of static file would timeout. Ticket opened, worked for a day or two, now back to non-working.

It's becoming too much to babysit one low-end VPS like this. This is GreenValueHost all over again :( Worse actually, because GVH worked longer after I signed up.

edited July 2014

loyd said: Ticket opened, worked for a day or two, now back to ultra-slow.

We upgraded you to 1gbps at no extra cost, we sent out emails using mandrill but they got suspended for 1 day, due to a lot of activity. Emails are going out accordingly and will not happen again.

Raid is still syncing on cz1 902 mins until finished, posting negative comments on forums will not help you, submitting a ticket is more appropriate, we always fix any problems as you know from before.

Yes we did transfer your vps but there was a error, everyone else on the node was fine, we did compensate you for this, we are upset that your vps had a error transferring, it was the only vps that did not migrate from the previous CZ node. There will be no future migrations for your server or ip changes, 1gbps is enough if we want to upgrade again we will buy another server and give you the option to stay on the current server or move to the new server. We moved you to the new server assuming you would want to be on a 1gbps port not not 100mbps.